My Revised Boba Fett Edition

Nodisintegtations
226 posts Member
edited August 2016
Add main BLASTER attack, no cooldown. Level increase bonuses - add damage over time for 1 turn on crit at appropriate level, increased to 2 turns at lvl 7, no omega.

Revised Execute ability with cooldowns: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain speed up for 2 turns on a finishing blow. Level increase bonus - also remove %15 of their turn meters on a finishing blow. Add +%2.5 at appropriate level, add +%2.5 at appropriate level. Omega: speed up for three turns.

Done. Welcome back Boba Fett!

Replies

• Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Add main BLASTER attack, no cooldown. Level increase bonuses - add damage over time for 1 turn on crit at appropriate level, increased to 2 turns at lvl 7, no omega.

Revised Execute ability with cooldowns: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain speed up for 2 turns on a finishing blow. Level increase bonus - also remove %15 of their turn meters on a finishing blow. Add +%2.5 at appropriate level, add +%2.5 at appropriate level. Omega: speed up for three turns.

Done. Welcome back Boba Fett!

Some Boba-suggestions here

---<< BOBURT FETTMAN >>---
    tumblr_lxwjw1Mgpt1qiufmyo7_400.gif

• MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like when they do rework him, he's gonna be REALLY good.
  • Options
    Simple and most op buff. Give him a counter that deals back the damage done. So he gets hit for 8k he's countering for 8k. It would also make his revive more deadly because he could come back and counter you.
  • Options
    Stop buffing toons I don't have. I'm still trying to get caught up on the anakin and lando meta
  • Options
    Simple and most op buff. Give him a counter that deals back the damage done. So he gets hit for 8k he's countering for 8k. It would also make his revive more deadly because he could come back and counter you.

Not all the time, though, but maybe during a small window and or when he is revived
  • Options
    Patman6632 wrote: »
    Stop buffing toons I don't have. I'm still trying to get caught up on the anakin and lando meta

That's a dumb reason.
  • Options
    I've been saying this forever. Why tf would he have his carbine and not even shoot it? Dumb.

At the very least have the carbine attack stun for a turn.

• Options
    Ehhh. Scoundrels already have Cad and Dengar for stun. I say just tweak his execute ability ( and maybe make it a blaster animation like suggested ) but leave his leader ability and aoe alone.
  • Options
    What ways do you think execute could be fine tuned?
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Rahc_Sado wrote: »

I'd be happy with a small increase in tm. Like maybe 5%. Since it depends on a finishing blow. And maybe increase his revive chance by 5%.

I like his leader ability and aoe when maxed though. I like stacking aoe dots with Boba and Dengar.

• Options
    I've been saying this forever. Why tf would he have his carbine and not even shoot it? Dumb.

At the very least have the carbine attack stun for a turn.

Agreed. And this is my hole idea for his rework. Make him shoot his blaster as main attack, move execute to ability cool down. Or could just use carbine blaster attack as ability attack instead, ether or. Also, his revive skill is laughable at best.
  • Options

As OP I've already stated mine.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    If the skill is called execute why not make it the following

Execute
    If target is under 25% HP excute the target and gain 50%TM

Simple change that makes execute useful