Great job, a little money spent again!

The mods update made me not want to invest anything other than time into the game. With the Empire Demise event, new scoundrels tags, and the rework of cantaina energy, I have pulled the ol' debt card out again. Also want to say thanks again!

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    The mods update made me not want to invest anything other than time into the game. With the Empire Demise event, new scoundrels tags, and the rework of cantaina energy, I have pulled the ol' debt card out again. Also want to say thanks again!

EAs work is done ;p
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Sucker
  • Options
    I agree the game is fun again. I have spent a little recently and have no regrets.
  • Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Sucker

Maybe but I Wil have a 7* palps! And most important I have enjoyed the hunt for him as well.
  • Options
    I haven't spent anything since the mod nerf just felt ripped off I guess. This if they fix drop rates and make a real mods appreciation event for all the people who invested heavily and where ripped off then I would open up that wallet again but until then I'm F2P cuz no need to be swindled due to crazy Nerfs.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Olle wrote: »
    Sucker

Maybe but I Wil have a 7* palps! And most important I have enjoyed the hunt for him as well.

He's fun!! He's a blast to run - especially if you have a decent Vader to go along for the ride. With a Palp lead, Jedi nodes in GW are a cake walk. Palp + Ader +RG + whoever you want - Cad? Dooku? Sid? Lando? It's all good with Palp leading the charge. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, its tempting after not spending for a while too. As long as they continue to do things right, the wallet may open. I have a good memory though so if they spring somehting like a level cap increase, or make some other horrible decision, I will be gone for good.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV