Darth Vader Bug - Emperor Palpatine Event.

Tmjm
70 posts Member
edited August 2016
So, Palpatines leader allows characters to gain TM if youre empire/sith for adding a debuff / effect on an opposing character.

I get that crushing blow gives him an immediate turn. Due to the turn meter he recieves for those debuffs he lands.

(my bigs goes next due to his unique ability)

then he does his basic move, which doesn't do anything , it dosent debuff anyone, then he throws his light saber straight after.

Palpatine only gives TM if you actually debuff or land some dots ? right?

Otherwise, this is a pretty messed up bug which is dramatically making vader a killing machine in this mission, because he can basically get off three attacks, with a cool down of 4 for his crushing blow, afer the first attack, he has a cooldown of 2 left, and thats before anyone on my team has had a turn! (apart from bigs)

Its crazy, because his speed should be 121 max right? but hes actually going way faster then some of my characters like Leia, who should have 180 speed!

why is he allowed the first turn anyway when everyone else is starting out at 0 tm?

https://youtu.be/2aHSQdL3LVc

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Our team has reviewed the situation posted here and found that it does not occur in the Arena or Galactic War. Please keep in mind when doing events, the characters are tuned, so they will not work exactly as it will when you use the same characters in your squad.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines