Galactic Gear Pack a Joke?

Just spent 1800 crystals for galactic gear. Only got 10 that I actually needed. The others I got I had 100's of already! Is this only me or has anyone else had this happen. I don't normally complain about such things, but GEEZ what a crock!

Replies

• Options
    This is not a good deal unless you need a lot of the other gear too. It's not bad for newer players but if you've been raiding a little at this point it's just not a good deal. The community has discussed this pack a lot, I'm surprised they keep releasing it to be honest. Perhaps there are just enough newer players buying it, dunno.
  • Options
    Yeah, I haven't purchased it before. I normally have good luck when it comes to packs.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    You go into a grocery store and you see that they are having a sale! You just give them $60 and you get random items put into your cart. You decide to pay and after all is said and done, you end up with a single sack of potatoes and an entire cart full of cat litter.

Welcome to gambling!
  • Options
    ^ some random cat-lady is SUPER happy though.
  • Options
    typically if it's a pack, I don't buy it. Not much is worth spending money/crystals for.