Guild Name Change

Does anyone know if and how you can change the name of your guild? I'll be disbanding mine soon to merge with another, but the name and logo of mine is much better. I see how to change the logo, but can't figure out how to edit the name.

Replies

• Options
    you should reverse engineer your plan and moot your question.
  • Options
    Not very helpful...I'm trying to modify the current name to see if it's even possible to change a guild name before the merger happens! Serious responses only please.
  • Options
    Serious answer, can not change a guild name, so what Aeso was telling you is to change the merge around and have the other guild join yours.
  • Options
    That was the original plan, but it won't work because they are European and we are US based. The reset times only left them 30 minutes to complete guild activities. It seems to work better the other way around. Thanks though.
  • Options
    Leader can make a request to support. I've been able to change our guild name. Go to settings and click on help and make your request. Did it the same day, hope that helps.
  • Options
    THANK YOU!!!!
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would be careful about disbanding though, I don't think that frees the name up, at least right away. I was in a guild that disbanded and the new one we created could not use the name. So you may need to use a slight variation with caps, or something slightly different to make it unique.
  • Options
    Okay thanks again.
  • Options
    Even slight variants don't work
  • Options
    ^troll^