Ewoks in the pit

I have teebo 7* elder6* cherp5* scout 5* any suggestions on the 5th guy? I used them in a tier 2 raid and scored 1,200,000 points in one go. Are they as effective in higher tier raids and should I use all 4 Ewoks? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    Phasma for additional turn meter and slow would be nice.
  • Options
    Seriously?

Summit1g is that you? I thought you were going "Potato Mode" and stay anon.. :/
  • Options
    Yeah Phasma would be a good addition, or Fives.
  • Options
    Are they effective in the higher tier raids? And I use 555's 6* I don't have plasma I have 6* qgj and 6* akbar would they help
  • Options
    Yes.

5s is good
  • Options
    Replace chirpa with qgj in t7. Though chirpa can perform well too
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    I use Teebo (L), Elder, Scout, Phasma, And QGJ. All are 7star, g10 and 11, and all abilities omega. But they are insanely good in the higher tiers, but mainly during phase 1 only.

Teebo, Scout, and QGJ do very well removing tm from the pigs. I have as many potency mods as i can equipped to them. Elder gives everyone tm so that's more turns for your tm removers to hit, and Phasma is good at sticking spped down. I have no problem soloing phase 1 and then going on to do about 10% in phase 2. I could do more if i replaced Scout with Rey, or GS, but i like him, so he stays.

I do think Phasma is needed, but Fives could work too, in a pinch. You'll just miss Phasma's victory march to give your toons more tm. And you don't need Chirpa, but he is useful elsewhere, so by all means, keep farming him. Don't worry about Ackbar. He's good, but Elder is all you need. With the right mods, you'll only need to use his heal to clear expose.

Oh, and with good RNG, you won't even need to worry about the captain summoning more pigs. You'll be removing so much tm that he won't ever get a chance to.

Sorry this post was so long, and i hope it helps. :-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Actually QGJ as 5th, that way you have 2 dispelers against the pigs. So your team would be Teebo, EE, ES, Chirpa, and QGJ. Chirpa is like phasma but no slow. Chirpa has an assist call and speed up. Also Ancenstral Secrets is useful to skip a turn when Teebo is unstealthed in order to not add TM to the captain or rancor. Another option would be Phasma or 5s or Jawa or RG for slow.
  • Options
    I use 7* Teebo/Elder/Chirpa/Phasma and 6* Scout for T6 raids. They work wonders with the right abilities omega-ed, modded, and geared.
  • Options
    I use teebo (l), chirpa, EE, QGJ, 5s. Top 1 dps
  • Options
    I use all 4 ewoks plus 5s and score anywhere between 2.2 mil and 2.6 mil in P1/P2 Tier 7. They are modded decently but not the best. I am curious to see what they can do with more potency and speed.