Level 80 player looking for a new guild

Mrhudedog
10 posts Member
edited August 2016
I have 5 7* and 8 6* .. now I don't spend real money but I do well with out doing so. I don't want in a huge guild maybe like 20 or so members is fine. I'm currently in a raid but as soon as it's done I will be looking to make a move I'm a motivated player that will be a great asset to any guild so send me info about the kind of players you have. I have a really whiney guy in my guild and it's so annoying and I even started the guild but no one else joins and there is only 4 of us so if I booted the cry baby we would never get a raid so I put up with him way longer that I should have. I'm level 773 in the arena by choice I always get my 600 points and do all I can for the daily activities. So message me here

Replies

• Options
    We are the guild for you! We have 32 members and can finish tier 5 raids in 2 days! We are all active and relaxed players. Interested?
  • Mrhudedog
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have a few days left in the pit so I'll make my choice then. It does sound like what I'm looking for
  • Options
    If u prefer to do T6 (we complete this in 2 refreshes and can be better with more members) and T7 (heroic), join us. We have 39 members, so 11 open slots!

Actually, now we are looking for new members to help us defeat Heroic Tier Phase 4 rancor at 20% health left. Great rewards await you! Han Solo shards and good chance at Raid gear!

Game name: Himalia Covell
    Ally Code: 842-626-134
  • Options
    I'm in a raid at the moment I don't think we'll be done in time to join your raid although it's very tempting
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    At the moment, 31 hours left for the Heroic tier Phase 4 rancor with 24.6% health left