2nd Attempt: Inappropriate Artwork

This is a second attempt, as the first got lost in a flurry of hate/rant posts and conspiracy theory musings some months ago.

The artwork on stage 2 of Dathomir contains inappropriate artwork. Right behind / below the opposing avatar in the upper right, there is a depiction of a female anatomical part. Upper torso area.

Developers--can someone take a look and adjust the artwork a bit?

Replies

• Options
    Stage I also has many pænuses
  • Options
    Perhaps the reason for the flurry of hate/rant posts was that this request is silly.

http://i.imgur.com/pFE01qU.jpg

This is clearly not a breast though it may look like one, however if you look over across the screen you can see that the nightsister burial pods are knobby.

Though if you look at the middle tree, you can almost see a wolf head in the tree trunk,

If you look at the pod on the left maybe you can see half of a set of Truck-nuts.

Maybe Assaj should wear a sweater since she has an inappropriately low neckline.

Why is QGJ's lightsaber larger than everyone elses? Why are they trying to infer?
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Options
    OP isnt talking about the **** theres an anime nude torso to the right of the ****
  • Options
    Ok, does anyone have a screenshot of this?
  • Options
    Clintman wrote: »
    Perhaps the reason for the flurry of hate/rant posts was that this request is silly.

This is clearly not a breast though it may look like one, however if you look over across the screen you can see that the nightsister burial pods are knobby.

Though if you look at the middle tree, you can almost see a wolf head in the tree trunk,

If you look at the pod on the left maybe you can see half of a set of Truck-nuts.

Maybe Assaj should wear a sweater since she has an inappropriately low neckline.

Why is QGJ's lightsaber larger than everyone elses? Why are they trying to infer?

Are you one of the developers?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Clintman wrote: »

Are you one of the developers?

Do you have a point? Or a screenshot about what your are going on about?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Op Seriously?

With all the other things that people are complaining about this has to be one of those things.

News flash...women have breasts.

There I said it.

Phew glad that is finally out there.

If what you think you saw, is actually there get over it.

And if you are worried about the little kiddies I'm sure they have seen a lot more than a supposed breast. Dam I said that word again.

Breast.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Op Seriously?

With all the other things that people are complaining about this has to be one of those things.

There I said it.

And if you are worried about the little kiddies I'm sure they have seen a lot more than a supposed breast. Dam I said that word again.

Breast.

Thank you for your input. Do you feel better about yourself now? That's nice. Good for you.
  • Options
    Men have breast too. My child eats on his mothers 24/7, he likes breast.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Op Seriously?

There I said it.

Breast.

Thank you for your input. Do you feel better about yourself now? That's nice. Good for you.

I do feel better. Thanks for asking.

Question should be, why are you so uptight?
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Tootru9 wrote: »

THE BREAST IS THE TOOL OF THE DEVIL
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Tootru9 wrote: »

THE BREAST IS THE TOOL OF THE DEVIL

That made me laugh. Thanks.

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Im lost... apart from breasts i do like them... but guess i cant see what your seeing
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I'm lost too. Are we really just talking about what Clintman posted a picture of? Or is there something else to which the OP is referring?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Boo

Bees
  • Options
    "Richards" out for Harambe?
  • Options
    ( I'm of course referring to the colony death epidemic occurring in the U.S.)
  • Options
    http://whitney.org/image_columns/0010/5624/o_keeffe_musicpinkandblueno.2_740.jpg?1367752865

Oh lord, what was Georgia O'Keefe thinking? She calls it a flower, but I know better... Get the pitchforks folks!
  • Options
    DashRendar wrote: »

+1 #justiceforharambe
  • Options
    OP has some serious issues. Let's all handle this person with kid gloves. Clearly he/she has been sheltered from real life for far too long.
  • Options
    Also remove GW because it's too hard and Rey because she's OP. Thx.
  • Options
    I think he just ran out of sub 100 IQ posts about nerfing stuff.
  • Options
    DashRendar wrote: »

+1 #justiceforharambe

Absolutely. Hey bro, how stoked are you for tomorrow? #SaturdayisfortheBoyz
  • Options
    #DO4H
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Off topic please close..
  • Options
    Ok.. this is silly and pretty juvenile. One can "see" a lot of things that look like things (in the world around you even) Rocks, trees, clouds can all look like "stuff"

You choose to see what you like. :|

Closing this. Please do not post this "complaint" again.
This discussion has been closed.