Bug with Ackbar's lead

In the Arena I am currently using AA (L), ST Han, Jedi Knight Anakin, Captain Phasma, and Qui-Gon Jinn. The speed of my characters is 113, 196, 169, 176, & 161 respectively. Han always goes first with taunt granting 30% turn meter. Here's where the weird stuff starts. Anakin, always goes second for some odd reason when in fact Phasma should go second. Any ideas. If you go to my profile in the address below you can seem my raid team. I can't figure out what the deal is.

Thanks

Replies

• DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If I'm reading this right, you are expecting his Speed up to apply to everyone?

It's Rebels only if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: misread your post. Yeah, that's strange. Does it happen on other non-Ackbar led teams you field?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    I think that if 2 characters reach 100% TM at the same time, it used RNG to decide who goes next.

Because when ST Han taunts and grants 30% TM, all the other characters reach 100% at same time.

So only RNG decides - I may be wrong though
  • Options
    just checked. Yes, If I move Anikin to the lead, this still happens. Now I'm completely miffed.
  • Options
    It counts excess TM to the decision, I see this when JE fires then IG-88 triggers then my entire team goes if I have Rex in lead because of like 5 crits
  • Options
    I think that if 2 characters reach 100% TM at the same time, it used RNG to decide who goes next.

Because when ST Han taunts and grants 30% TM, all the other characters reach 100% at same time.

So only RNG decides - I may be wrong though

This is correct. If JKA goes first EVERY time then it's bugged. But most likely it's random
  • Options
    tried without taunting with Han and it does not happen. Stupid that the "excess" tm defaults a random toon to go after the taunt. Totally lame. Why doen'st it default who has the highest speed?
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    tried without taunting with Han and it does not happen. **** that the "excess" tm defaults a random toon to go after the taunt. Totally lame. Why doen'st it default who has the highest speed?

Interesting... it shouldn't happen because STH gives 30% TM when taunting and extra 20% per damage... so basically it should be the same for everyone and the toons with most speed should go first.

It's a bug, report it in the bug section, dev's will look into it, I believe.

Mods came out with a lot of bugs, and it will take time to correct them, but good job observing it, I have STH and really didn't pay attention to that as well.

Good job.
    Do or do not...
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Its because at a certain breaking point of TM then it doesnt follow the rule of speed after being pushed to the breakkng point of TM of which phasma and anakin has done. So that means your anakin must have speed around 160 and phasma as well...

Awhile ago a thread similair was discussed and someone explained in more detail but im trying to find that thread. Apparently after a certain breaking point of any type of TM boost then the rules of speed dont apply.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    This is what is happening: your st Han moves first because has the most speed (196 or 221 if ackbar isn't added into your posted 196).

I'll use 196 since that's what you posted. Han with 196 will hit 100% TM first. When Han hits 100%, phasma will be around 90% TM and JKA will be around 86% TM and qgj will be around 82% TM. So when Han uses his taunt, they all gain 30% up until they hit 100%. So they all hit the TM cap at the same time and the game will rng who goes first.

Highest speed numbers only matter when no artificial means of TM gain occur.
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    This is what is happening: your st Han moves first because has the most speed (196 or 221 if ackbar isn't added into your posted 196).

I'll use 196 since that's what you posted. Han with 196 will hit 100% TM first. When Han hits 100%, phasma will be around 90% TM and JKA will be around 86% TM and qgj will be around 82% TM. So when Han uses his taunt, they all gain 30% up until they hit 100%. So they all hit the TM cap at the same time and the game will rng who goes first.

Highest speed numbers only matter when no artificial means of TM gain occur.

You said the same thing as me but differently. Your example was alot more understanding and different words was used.

But pretty much after a certain point.. when 100% TM has been hit.. speed doesnt apply on the rotation(whos turn it is). I dont believe its random though... I believe anakin will always be picked first before phasma if both reach 100%TM.. i just dont know why anakin... could be measured by power.