Late April Shard: RosieRosita, End of Watch, z1m, Pikachizer, Kastet, CoolBB, Bjorne Fellhanded, et

Prev1
ShrinkMe
34 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hi,

I want to reach out to my shardmates to figure out people's payout times. Due to real-life circumstances, I sometimes do my Arena battles earlier than the hour before my payout time, so I'd like to know whose payout is when to avoid knocking people out of their spots.

My payout time is 7:00 PM US Central Daylight Time (UTC -5) currently, and I believe it will be 6:00 PM US Central Standard Time (UTC -6) in the winter.

Please post your payout time if you're in the top 50 in this shard. Thanks!

Shrink Me
Post edited by ShrinkMe on

Replies

• Options
    Hi, i'm on your shard, but certainly not troubling you for the Top 50 :-) You are third right now I see, amazing work. How you've managed to get that level of characters in just 5-6 months I will never know. A lot of gems I imagine :-)

I keep my squad fairly moderate as I hear otherwise Galactic War will get harder, and its bad enough already hovering around 400.
  • Armethious
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hola!, sort of a necro, but just recently came onto the forums to see if my other shard mates were active. I noticed you are still in the top 10. Looks like you have a solid rebel team.

I am pretty much committed to droids, do not have the resources or toons to make a different competitive team. I was just wondering, what is your current gear level of your team? My payout tie is 6pm EST.

Armethious
  • Options
    @tabberkev

It's good to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words. I actually have not spent any money on this game, so I try to be thoughtful in spending gems earned in the game. I'm in a great guild where I get a lot of advice and gear donations, so that has helped a lot, too. If you're not in a guild that does Heroic raids, then you should try to join one that does. The raid rewards can help immensely with increasing your toons' power. Best of luck!

Shrink Me
  • Options
    @Armethious

Hey, it's good to hear from you, too. I haven't tried fighting your droid team yet, but it looks very strong. I'm glad we have different payout times. The gear levels for my squad are g11 for Lando and ST Han, g10 for Biggs, and g9 for Wedge and Anakin. Stun cuffs and syringes are the limiting factor in gearing up this team.

Shrink Me
  • Options
    This is to serve as a bump of sorts, I am hoping some others from our server will find their way here.
  • Options
    Hi guys :)
  • Options
    Hey JLSS,

It's good to hear from you! Your squads are wicked fast! I really liked how you were still using Old Ben very effectively. When is your payout time?

Shrink Me
  • Options
    Hi Shrink =)
    Thanks a lot…There were time when I one month keep Top 1 and nobody can defet me. But now Old Ben not so effective. My time is 18:00, +3 UTC, Moscow. So we are not an enemies =)
  • Options
    Well, i'm up to #64 at the moment, was only just top 500 when I first posted on this thread. I'm catching you guys up slowly :-)

@ShrinkMe - You were right. Joining a good guild made such a huge difference. Pity I didn't do it months earlier and I might be up there with you guys. I've also spent real money a few times to get furnaces and cuffs.

I'm running Chaze and Wiggs with Shoretrooper now, just need a lot more gear and more speed. Was lucky enough to get an easy draw in the Chirrut tourney so got him at 6 star. Baze I had to get the hard way at 4 stars through Shard shop. Shore I only have at 4 through both tournaments (and 1 lucky draw again). Hoping they can take me higher as I gear them up though.

@Jlss - That is a scary looking team you have there.
  • Options
    @tabberkev Glad to hear that you're doing so well! With that squad you're running, you should be vying for the top spots soon. Time for me to start thinking about a counter for it. :wink:

Shrink Me
  • Options
    @tabberkev @Armethious @Jlss @Paradocsk9

Hey all,

I'd like to organize a shard chat on either LINE or Discord. I'm in such a chat for my other account, and it can be fun and helpful to talk outside of your guildies. Would you all have any interest in a shard chat? If so, do you have preference for chat app?

Shrink Me
  • Options
    Ok. My Line ID: jlss4pda
  • Options
    @Jlss Thanks for the quick reply. I'll wait a couple of days for others to respond

Shrink Me
  • tabberkev
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi @shrinkme,

Haha, I won't be troubling you for a while. So much gear needed still.

I'm tabberkev on line, happy to join. Would be better with more of us of course. Tried lots of tags, and can't match people, but these look like others on our shard: @TronTheKhan @Bjorne_Fellhanded @merioonvalhoun @Merioon_Valhoun

Tabber

• Options
    Hi there! I have a Line account. My line name is TronTheKhan777
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    I have another news. I left the game. I was plaing one year. Same and the same every day. So good luck to you everybody ;)
  • tabberkev
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • Options
    LineID: BigHertz
    Hit me up!
  • Options
    Gday fellas,

My guild just pointed me in the direction of this thread.
    I'm not much good at time conversions but I'm based in Sydney, Australia.
    Payout for me is 7pm(1900) my time. I tend to make my climb around 6pm (1800) my time then go inactive all day so as to not interfere with others. It seems to have quietened down at my payout time lately.
    And you lot calm down with the speed secondaries! I cant find any so you shouldn't have them either :)

Bjorne Fellhanded
  • Options
    yo fellas :) just stumbled across this thread on reddit :P im usually around rank 10-30, hit rank 2 twice though, when wiggs was the new meta, but could never beat Jlss for rank 1 :D well my payout time's at 17pm UTC+1 (I'm from germany).

@TronTheKhan are there any more members of our shard in that line group? anyways i guess im joining in when i find time, the next couple of days maybe

one should probably link this thread on reddit, maybe we get a lot more people from our shard together..!

spetzle

• Options
    Hey @tabberkev @TronTheKhan @Gass3d,

I've created a line group and added you to it. My line ID is dxl32 (third letter is lowercase L). Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    @spetzle @Bjorne_Fellhanded

Hey, if you have LINE, let me know so that I can invite you to the group.
  • Options
    my line ID is: spetzle90
  • Options
    I tried that ID in line, and it's not finding you. Can you double check that it's correct? Or contact me at dxl32 (third character is lowercase L)
  • Options
    We've started a good chat on LINE. We'd love to have other shardmates join us. Just post your LINE ID here, or send a PM to me.
  • Options
    We'd like to have people join us regardless of what you're ranking currently. If you're in our shard, please post or send me a PM.
  • Options
    hello ! Im on this shard ^^ BluE, top 40
  • Options
    @Sheev99. What's your LINE ID? I can add you to our shard chat.
  • Options
    Still looking for our Arena shardmates to join us in a LINE chat. Please post or send me a PM.
  • Options
    I just came across this thread after a little searching, and made my own post. My guild currently uses Discord, but if you all have a Line chat I can get in there.