hopes for new raid

bngman
369 posts Member
1. You don't need teebo.
2. Han will be available in guild store.
(Reason being so you don't have to decide between raids. Otherwise rancor will never be done and I will never get him!)
3. The mods rewards are already level 15.
4. R2d2 is worth getting and not a trophy toon like gg.
5. It's fun.
6. You can't solo it.
7. You need toons I have :p (just to annoy my guild as I'm always bottom.)
8. What about you?

Replies

• Options
    That lando is a beast. That teebo dies in a hole. That r2 is the raid character.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you.

On point 2- They will NOT be phasing out racnor. That means solo will be where he is for a while.

I don't care if the current teebo teams are viable but would love if can't be soloed.
  • Options
    Sure about r2d2?
  • Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Sure about r2d2?
    Exactly what I thought ^^^
  • Options
    Kenobi makes 100 x more sense.
  • Options
    1. I'd prefer Kenobi (my favorite character in the whole story), but R2D2 also makes sense since is a raid against droids.
    2. I hope the rewards are more balanced and not just "more riches to the rich".
  • Options
    I concur about the solo'ing thought.

Make it...un"solo"able. Unless using Han Solo, then a solo would literally be a solo and I would be okay with that situation only.
  • Options
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Kenobi makes 100 x more sense.

Same thinking

Rancor give han solo, which make sense: return of the jedi....fight rancor to free han solo

I think it's gonna be kenobi too. Fighting grievous to obtain kenobi make sense
  • DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm just confused on what R2 will do, waddle over and shock Vader, lol? Fly and rain oil over enemies to burn them, stick his data plug in well, let's not go there.... Just saying they are going to have to be creative on animations with him.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If its general Kenobi I will be so freaking stoked. Kenobi is easily the best character of the prequels for me
  • Options
    That the hardest tier of the raid is actually, you know, hard. Having everyone in the guild hold back all their best toons so the whole guild can participate is boring.
  • Options
    Oh, and I hope that all the droids can one-shot Teebo even if he is stealthed
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    I hope we get a new raid now.
    As supposed to be in august yet no mention of it in update.
    Are we being lied to?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    bngman wrote: »
    Are we being lied to?
    There is still some August left. But I think many were hoping to get some news about it yesterday. The fact that it wasn't even mentioned is disappointing. If it needs more testing, that's fine. But if it isn't going to be out until next month I hope we hear something.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    bngman wrote: »
    Are we being lied to?
    There is still some August left. But I think many were hoping to get some news about it yesterday. The fact that it wasn't even mentioned is disappointing. If it needs more testing, that's fine. But if it isn't going to be out until next month I hope we hear something.
    Lol, you hope we hear something. You're going to be hoping for a very long time. Of course they won't tell us a thing until it's out. In 2 months time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    DracuLaura wrote: »
    Oh, and I hope that all the droids can one-shot Teebo even if he is stealthed

One B2 gives him trouble....never mind 5 ( or is it 6)