Jedi Luke Research! (His Abilities & More)

Hi! I'm new to these forums so sorry if I missed out on anything here. Here is my research on a G10 Luke you go against in Mod battle 7-C:

He did a ridiculous amount of damage to my Royal Gaurd, no buffs applied to allies, or Luke himself. I assume this attack does nothing but a crazy amount of damage. It is also very possible it has a CHANCE to bring up offense or some other buff. Now I had zero buffs, so it is entirely possible he could replicate Qui-Gon's "Humbling Blow" by removing positive effects.

So now on the his next ability. Luke brought up Physical Critical Chance, Dodge, and Deflection. Now I ran another test besides the one on this video, and he brought ALL the buffs to allies aswell.

His basic didn't do anything special at all, so that is good for balancing I guess.

So something I thought was rather interesting is his name was "Rebel Luke Skywalker". That should mean he wilk get a rebel tag which I know what you guys are thinking; "another Rebel?" And I am kind if the same way, but if he is ever available in a event, a 7 star Luke will mean another easy to get 7 star rebel for the Emperor's Demise event.

So that was all the research I was able to put together at this time. I hoped I hyped you guys in case Jedi Luke ever does come along.

Any thoughts on this? Before Emperor Palatine was added to the game, when you went against him he had the same abilities, meaning Luke should be the same way.

Replies