Constructive criticism.

Dear god, can we PLEASE not be spammed with "OMG BUY NOW" pop ups every five minutes?

I've literally had 4 since logging in 10 minutes ago. Just stop. Nothing in the Emperor's Demise Bundle is going to make me spend 30 quid on toons I've already got.

Replies

• Options
    This happened to me as well. I've been spammed with Emperor's Demise packs the past week every day at least five times. It's annoying.
  • Options
    Dear god, can we PLEASE not be spammed with "OMG BUY NOW" pop ups every five minutes?

I've literally had 4 since logging in 10 minutes ago. Just stop. Nothing in the Emperor's Demise Bundle is going to make me spend 30 quid on toons I've already got.

First world issues. I have already spent money to get all the toons in your bundle so please stop spamming me to spend more money. LMAO.
  • Options
    EzruhBruh wrote: »
    This happened to me as well. I've been spammed with Emperor's Demise packs the past week every day at least five times. It's annoying.

• Options
    Boy you guys complain about anything. Who cares about a pop-up. Click the little x and go about your merry childish way. Geeze
  • Options
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa says the dude complaining about your complaint hahahahaaaaaaaaa this "forum" is hillarious