Women in Swgoh

Why is leia in a dress? She can handle herself in pvp and isn't a damsel in distress! I'm so sick and tired of women being portrayed in this weak way. And rey has to have "foresight" (another women's intuition jab) in order to protect her from the big scary male characters?! Please

Replies

• Options
    Obipan wrote: »
    Why is leia in a dress? She can handle herself in pvp and isn't a damsel in distress! I'm so sick and tired of women being portrayed in this weak way. And rey has to have "foresight" (another women's intuition jab) in order to protect her from the big scary male characters?! Please

Feminist alert! Hide the men and little boys!! Seriously, Rey is the most powerful jedi that it makes her look like a mary sue. Also, sexism is against the forum guidelines. @BentWookiee please take care of this
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Who lets this troll out from under its bridge?
  • UnderclassHero
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Who lets this troll out from under his bridge?

Her* just maming you safe ;)
  • Options
    Obipan wrote: »
    Rey has been the biggest **** kicker in this game for months. She has foresight...cuz she's a force user. And Leia is wearing exactly what she wore in the first movie. There are plenty far more unfair portrayals of women to get upset about. Not sure why you'ld plant your flag in those two.
  • Options
    Who lets this troll out from under his bridge?

Actually I think it would be her bridge, it's bridge. Hell I don't know but can we please lock it back up under said bridge
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly can't wait for Jyn. She's badass & bae. <3
  • Options
    Also, I hate how men are powerful in this game! That makes us have to live uo to those expectations! Let's also remember how muscular men are sexualized men. Men are getting oppressed, not just women. So please, stop. Your lowering the entire IQ of these forums.
  • Options
    I HOPE this is a very weak (and not well thought out) attempt at trolling.

A thought..

Yoda does not exactly wear "pants" and he also has Foresight. :|
This discussion has been closed.