Any of these need to be leveled?

I have a bunch of chars that I havnt leveled. Some are started but most are still at level 1. Was wondering which ones do I need to get up to my level. Thanks in advance for any help.

Poe
Stormtrooper Han
Asajj
Greedo
Ahsoka
IG 86
Geo soldier
Veers
Ururrurrr
Upnaught
Gunray
IG 100
IG 88
HK 47
Grand Moff Tarkin
FOST
Ewok Elder
Cad Bane
Ackbar

Replies

• Options
    We really can't help you much without more information about what kind of team you'd like to put together. You have a lot of interesting pieces available to you there. What playstyle appeals most to you? Massive crits? Slow and steady? Lightning-fast? Thematic synergy? You have options.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    Ive got IG 86 and HK 47 at level 60 and they do respectable. Personally im doing ewok elder next, I need the heals and the rez
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options

I'm really still trying to get a feel for what I like. Prob lean more towards lightning fast. But having a secondary slow and steady team wouldn't be bad if that's even worth it.

The main guys I mix and match now are :
    Sid
    Leia
    Kylo
    Lumi
    JC
    Phasma
    Dooku
    Fives
    Vader
  • Options
    I highly suggest Lvling Geo Solder out of those, his damage output is no joke!
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If what you want is pure speed, Tony, you want to focus on Geo Soldier, Dooku, Sid, and Leia of the heroes you listed. Maybe look into adding Poe to the mix, as he's also very fast. Luminara's no slouch either in the speed department. Though be warned, unless you're going to spend the $$ necessary to get Leia into the higher star bracket, she's probably not worth the investment. I have a 3-star Leia and she's nearly worthless.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    KitsuAeryn wrote: »
    If what you want is pure speed, Tony, you want to focus on Geo Soldier, Dooku, Sid, and Leia of the heroes you listed. Maybe look into adding Poe to the mix, as he's also very fast. Luminara's no slouch either in the speed department. Though be warned, unless you're going to spend the $$ necessary to get Leia into the higher star bracket, she's probably not worth the investment. I have a 3-star Leia and she's nearly worthless.

Thank you very much. I dont mind spending a little money. Currently Leia is 5* Lvl 5 gear Lvl 2 abilities.

I highly suggest Lvling Geo Solder out of those, his damage output is no joke!

Thank you. I'll start working on geo soon

Harmson wrote: »
    Ive got IG 86 and HK 47 at level 60 and they do respectable. Personally im doing ewok elder next, I need the heals and the rez

I've heard good things about Ewok elder. Is he hard t farm?
  • Options
    I would level Poe, Geo, and Cad. Some people love IG-88. I haven't used him at high levels, but he has big damage output.

I used to hate Cad, but now I like him. His stun attack is excellent damage, stun, and a turn meter sap on Jedis. Good situationally.

Poe is good for the long haul GW and LS/DS campaigns.
  • Options
    Got cad , Leia and kit at 6* now. Started leveling Poe and Geo as well. Thank you all for the input.

Kit worth putting gear and leveling since I do have him? Or should I just ignore him ?