Akbar leader too OP with speed mods

Prev1
I'm sorry but with secondaries over 20 and 30 primaries, Akbar leader is too OP. Either do something about the mods or rework leader abilities because this is ridiculous.

Replies

• Options
    Insufferable
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Dude you have daily threads with OP in the title.
  • Options
    It's definitely nap time again.
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

St. Han isn't supposed to have 240 speed.

This game is getting more broken by the day
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    How is Akbar lead op?

Ooohwee. Dispel. You're welcome.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

Your posts are broken!
  • Options
    STH doesn't have 240 speed. Mods add speed. Leader abilities add speed. Special abilities add turn meter. Toons who dispel and stun counteract. If you can't beat a team with two days of tweaking and farming against it, then the game is working, not broken. Build a better squad bro.
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

That wouldn't work. Right now han is being used as a JE but got everybody.
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

Ooohwee. Guess I dont really notice the tm manipulation. I <3 Rex + SF.
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

OOOOOHWEEEE whale spotted. **** about those pay toons. Spped is too OP an is slowly but surely destroying the arena as people get crazy secondaries and buy enough +30 mods to outfit their whole team. Then you have toons like akbar jacking it up even higher.

Something must be done. Either nerf leader abilities or mods.
  • Options
    How is Akbar lead op?

OOOOOHWEEEE whale spotted. **** about those pay toons. Spped is too OP an is slowly but surely destroying the arena as people get crazy secondaries and buy enough +30 mods to outfit their whole team. Then you have toons like akbar jacking it up even higher.

Something must be done. Either nerf leader abilities or mods.

Ooohwee (not in all caps because I don't yell like a child when I say it). I'm not even close to being considered a whale, but whatevs. Instead of sitting here every day crying for nerfs, maybe use some time to try to put together a strategy to beat all of these "OP teams." Other f2p players beat them all the time. I see f2p squads in the top 10 of my shard. Go get your droids. Get your own AA, you know, since he's f2p. Mod out your f2p STH. Figure something out. Sitting here crying daily does nothing.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm just gonna leave this here:

6IcKuWd.png
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

6IcKuWd.png

Lol
  • Options

6IcKuWd.png

Miss you said every day that's only 2. lol fail
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

6IcKuWd.png

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Whale callout
    Has GSpy
    ??!!?!
    Profit?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

6IcKuWd.png

Lol

Omg sick burn... Love it. I doubt ackbar is even top 200 in my shard. Like another poster said don't cry, out think them. But ask nicely for help before crying wolf if you need it.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but with secondaries over 20 and 30 primaries, Akbar leader is too OP. Either do something about the mods or rework leader abilities because this is ridiculous.

Agreed. And have u seen a set moded AI team that makes Rey go twice every time. Not to mention Leia already went stealth and attacked 1 to 3 times. Seriously people?

Thanks for posting, but a JE who makes his HOLE team go first is just as ridiculously OP
  • Options
    Is this Kill_Joy 2.0?
  • Options
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

6IcKuWd.png

Lol

Omg sick burn... Love it. I doubt ackbar is even top 200 in my shard. Like another poster said don't cry, out think them. But ask nicely for help before crying wolf if you need it.

On your shard? Let me guess your shard is final boss?
  • Options
    I lied, sorry, went through entire 200 and there was one ackbar at 131, that's pretty impressive. Speed has always been meta since start, but clones gain tm like crazy, droids start with great tm. I used to run rebels and then old Ben before finding my "meta" I'm not disparaging anyone but there comes a point when rebels fizzle out. I reached that point and had to adjust accordingly.
  • Options

6IcKuWd.png

BUAHAHHHAAHHAHAHA
  • Options
    I lied, sorry, went through entire 200 and there was one ackbar at 131, that's pretty impressive. Speed has always been meta since start, but clones gain tm like crazy, droids start with great tm. I used to run rebels and then old Ben before finding my "meta" I'm not disparaging anyone but there comes a point when rebels fizzle out. I reached that point and had to adjust accordingly.

A Rey that goes twice before everyone for 15-20k x 2 fizzles out? Lol. You reached that point in your mind and stopped thinking about it, thats all.
  • Nodisintegtations
    226 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Omg this is sofaking hilarious

6IcKuWd.png

• Options

A Rey that goes twice before everyone for 15-20k x 2 set for AI use fizzles out? Lol. You reached that point in your mind and stopped thinking about it, thats all.

• Options
    Is this Kill_Joy 2.0?

Ooohwee. No. He can't be. This thread isn't a poll.
  • Options
    I target every Ackbar lead in my shard. I win 9 times out of 10.

I used to get my rear handed to me by one AA lead in particular until I changed my line up.

Droid teams and Ackbar lead teams are my specialty.

All my toons are F2P as well.

Ventress (L)
    QGJ
    Daka
    GS
    RG/ST Han
  • Options
    A Rey that goes twice before everyone for 15-20k x 2 set for AI use fizzles out? Lol. You reached that point in your mind and stopped thinking about it, thats all.

Actually when you meet a team where StHan moves before your squad then palps stun locks, your plan goes into the gutter. Rey's single target will fill enemy Tm. An ackbar lead turns a 210 Han into 235. Thats scarier than a Rey double (of which the first hit will probably activate RG)
  • Options
    if only there was a nerf section in forum contents screen then I'd never have to see these nerf posts all the **** time,

Did your parents not teach you winging will get you nothing? If not let me help...

How about suggesting something, not just saying he is overpowered and leaving it ... Negativity fuels anger, try to think of a way he could be improved and suggest that in a constructive way.
    You have given no information as to how they could meet your expectations, so you're already setting yourself up for failure again, and another angry post with lots of replies similar to the above.

Unless of course this is just a troll and bait thread in which case.....Git good scrub!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I disagree with Ackbar leader being too OP, it was always there. You can't go around making nerf claims, you have to seek the main culprit. And The real culprit here is speed. Aka speed mods on secondaries. That's what needs to go. And Wiggs of course.