Why no Stormtrooper Luke?

slothe
221 posts Member
Any Luke is better, come on, almost a year now and no Jedi Luke. Even an STL would be better than what we have.
2hhqckp.jpg

Replies

• Options
    True^^^
  • Options
    isnt he a little short for a stormtrooper though? haha
  • Options
    ^ Haha!
  • Options
    Seriously though. They finally gave us the emporer, which is nice. But instead of Padme, General Kenobi, Jedi Luke, and R2D2 we get freaking Ecko, Fun Sac, Nebit, and some Skiff Rider is the new login character? Who even knows or cares about these characters?
  • Options
    HunterXJD wrote: »
    Seriously though. They finally gave us the emporer, which is nice. But instead of Padme, General Kenobi, Jedi Luke, and R2D2 we get freaking Ecko, Fun Sac, Nebit, and some Skiff Rider is the new login character? Who even knows or cares about these characters?

I know Echo but nobody else. You also forgot about Bossk, Jango Fett, and Shaak Ti.
  • Options
    They're saving what we really want for the game when it's already approaching its death for players to return! That's what I would do. haha
  • Options
    you get the Luke you deserve not the one you need.
  • Options
    Death Star Leia... Special Ability "Into the Garbage Chute, Flyboy"
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Keen to see Jedi Luke, but of course BIG characters are going to be spread out for the longevity of the game. I was really happy to see Dengar and then Wedge. Lot of characters I have no interest in, including some others wanting. If the intent is to hold off on a jedi Luke for an extended period. I think a storm trooper luke would be a good move, would have been the better option to begin with.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Probably because there will be a Jedi Luke. It seems to be like they wanted to have Luke and Han in the game, but still be able to release their "real" selves (Jedi, scoundrel) later on. Hence the need of Rebel Luke and St Han.
  • Options
    I think that any new Luke character will be done via a EP/Yoda style event. Since we just got EP, might be a while before we see another top end "iconic" character released.

And as for a STLuke.... I think we've had our fill of rebel loving lately, and yet another rebel coming still... Game needs to show some love to other factions for a while.
  • Options
    The Luke I want is black suit Luke from episode 6.
    I'll gladly farm any others though.