No one ever asks for this Luke.

Prev1
Xuichichi
75 posts Member
edited August 2016
Anyone else remember this toy? Still a favorite of mine to this day. I would geek if he ever made it, but I know it's never going to happen. Also would *love* Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax.

Replies

• Options
    lukeshadows.jpg
  • Options
    "Don't use the Steroids Luke!"
  • Options
    Sure they didn't put he-man in the wrong box?
  • Options
    Use the force bruh.
  • Options
    Let's see Toddler Luke kicking some teeth in!
  • Options
    Hoth Rebel Luke? Special skill, "Get beaten up by a whopping great creature he walked within two feet of and still didn't see".

Could use a blaster for primary, or more seriously use his saber for secondary.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    Fodder1978 wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Luke? Special skill, "Get beaten up by a whopping great creature he walked within two feet of and still didn't see".

Could use a blaster for primary, or more seriously use his saber for secondary.

I like that idea. I want orange jumpsuit though.
  • Options
    Luke robocop ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pick things up, put them down, you must!
  • Options
    Those Hasbro toys from the 90s were freaking horrible. Luke looked like He Man and Leia looked like Anthony Kiedis from RHCP.
  • Options
    Not a patch on the original Kenner toys from the 70s and 80s.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    Those Hasbro toys from the 90s were freaking horrible. Luke looked like He Man and Leia looked like Anthony Kiedis from RHCP.

Haha, those plastic injection molds are expensive, gotta fine a use for them somewhere.
  • Options
    I want them to make the next Luke in the progression: Red Five. And Garvin Dreis too. Then Pork. All Red Squadron.
  • Options
    #allaboard
    #porkinshypetrain
    #chewchew
  • Options
    KingPin wrote: »
    Sure they didn't put he-man in the wrong box?

You think thats bad you should see farmboy Luke from their first release. Dude was jacked!
  • Options
    Xuichichi wrote: »
    lukeshadows.jpg
    Shadows of The Empire was an awesome book. Prince Xizor would be a sweet addition too. Black Sun was in Clone Wars so it could happen.

So confused with new canon, does Shadows still count?
  • Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Xuichichi wrote: »
    lukeshadows.jpg
    Shadows of The Empire was an awesome book. Prince Xizor would be a sweet addition too. Black Sun was in Clone Wars so it could happen.

So confused with new canon, does Shadows still count?

As far as I know the things that count include:
    All movies
    Clone Wars cartoon
    Rebels cartoon
    The new Marvel Comics
    The new novels released since the Disney purchase

That's it I think. So no Shadows.
  • Options
    Sadly that takes the likes of Talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn and Dark Troopers out of the running. Which is a crying shame, as they'd be absolutely cracking.

And I'd have liked to see Prince Xizor and Guri appear, as well as Dash Rendar too.
  • Options
    Gordon Bennet... It's like the old East German shot putting team.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    markusfive wrote: »

Haha, those plastic injection molds are expensive, gotta fine a use for them somewhere.

Seriously. I work in plastics manufacturing. Custom figurines are what 3D printing is for though, tons easier now.
  • Options
    Honestly I'll hold hope for anyone being in this game. It's not like this game is canon lol. I mean I doubt anyone as obscure as the Luke I posted would make it but never know, right? Love to see this guy too. latest?cb=20070130225425
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    up0hdbS.jpg

Hahaha its the first release with the ridiculously long lightsabers. I still have all those mint in original packaging from my collector days
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sadly that takes the likes of Talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn and Dark Troopers out of the running. Which is a crying shame, as they'd be absolutely cracking.

And I'd have liked to see Prince Xizor and Guri appear, as well as Dash Rendar too.

Its still possible with shows like Rebels bringing back characters like Thrawn, which is awesome. Still crossing my fingers. I'd take a cg animated Shadows!

Maybe we'll eventually get a show between ROTJ and TFA. Would love to see the rise and fall of the new jedi order. Gives Mara a chance at resurrection
  • Fodder1978
    172 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

Its still possible with shows like Rebels bringing back characters like Thrawn, which is awesome. Still crossing my fingers. I'd take a cg animated Shadows!

Maybe we'll eventually get a show between ROTJ and TFA. Would love to see the rise and fall of the new jedi order. Gives Mara a chance at resurrection

Mara is a brilliant character, she's got serious potential and is very well developed.

(If they did do a show, I wish they'd get the Japanese to do the animation, the problem with CW and Rebels is that they're marketed for kids when they could just so easily have been done for adults. And the Japanese understand how to do credible non kiddy productions).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    up0hdbS.jpg

is it just me, or is that leia buff AF?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Making mad gains for the rebellion
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    chewbacca_w_han_solo_medal.jpg
    i want this luke. might dress like this in halloween
  • Options
    Jan Dodonna up there.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    up0hdbS.jpg

is it just me, or is that leia buff AF?

She is. All of these toys were jacked when they came out about 20 years ago. Leia looks very manly as someone above mentioned.
    At the time, her figure was one of the most rare figures to get. They only put one in a case. Everyone wanted ugly manly Leia.
    People, myself included, used to show up at Toys R Us right at open to try and get one after the new shipment came.