15 mod battles....1 mod?

Really? Spent 800 shards for 1 mod?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    RNG is a cruel mistress. Don't pay her...that just makes her a...ummm...a paid mistress.

I don't wan't a timeout. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds about right. Well, it's not right, but it's about what I'd expect.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Im guessing that was a 3 dot mod with no secondary stats.
  • Options
    Yes, really. That seems spot on to my normal. Welcome to my world.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Ryzak620 wrote: »

Do 2 battles each time, your allowing too much RNG will one big pull
  • Options
    One more mod than I got today. Mod challenges are a ripoff most days for those of us with decent mods already.
  • Options
    The devs said they drop at the same rate as shards yes?

I just finished farming Kylo...who so far seems to have the worst drop rate of all cantina characters. The mods seem to drop much less than Kylo shards.
  • Options

I just finished farming Kylo...who so far seems to have the worst drop rate of all cantina characters. The mods seem to drop much less than Kylo shards.

Do you feel it was a wise choice? Mine is maxed and he couldn't punch through a wet paper bag.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Nope...but...water under the bridge at this point.

I just wanted a fully maxed, synergistic team. He was last of the FO to max.
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    Ryzak620 wrote: »

Do 2 battles each time, your allowing too much RNG will one big pull

uhhh
  • Options
    I never sim all, btw. I did for a week, usually got 2 shards per refresh. 3 max. Doing it one at a time I averaged 4-5.
  • Options

Aayla seems to have the worst drop rate of all Cantina characters IMO.
  • Options
    Haven't even started on her. She's a few characters down on my priority queue.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »

Aayla seems to have the worst drop rate of all Cantina characters IMO.

I did five sims of her and got four shards. Hope my RNG holds up!
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    Mods having the same drop rate as Shards is the biggest hunk of **** on the planet.
  • Options
    For every 12 sims of Aayla for me, I seem to usually get 5-7 shards on average.
  • Unimatrix
    283 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Do you feel it was a wise choice? Mine is maxed and he couldn't punch through a wet paper bag.

He's not that bad. The animation when he was shredding the paper bag is awesome!
    Note: I also have him maxed. =(