#41 Small Life Changes : Over Notifying Us On Sales And A Better Way Of Handling It

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
2v827tl.png

In Game Adds
They are meant to both notify us of sales as well as push us to want to buy them. Problem is they get very annoying fast especially when your spammed with them minutes apart.

It gets worse when you already have the heroes in question. Though just stopping them isn't the right way of going about it.

Feedback from Players

- Please, enough with the Palpatine reminders and pack advertisements, sick of closing them.

- This. Once per pack per login is tolerable, but random pop-ups all day long? Too much

- Had 4 pop ups today's they are irritating to say the least ... Plus if you dont click the cross properly it takes you straight to buy the pack and confirm payment! Thankfully I set my account to have to apply my password before payment

Required Change
Move them off to the side , by having a changing like picture. This will be similiar to what you see in the guild area with the boards.

149pjfa.png

The Board
Like the guild area one but with a rotation of the advertising. Clicking on one of these will then bring it up in this form.

2v827tl.png
x6k605.png

Added Bonus
Use the advertising board to also notify us of how many days or hours remain on events underneath the promotional adds. Especially as alot of the bundles of late are tied to them.

The advertising board :

- Adds for sales ( discount on crystals , event packs , gear packs etc )
- Event notifications I.E Credit Hiest is live! , don't miss out
- Updates I.E See the forums regarding the latest changes to the raid system
- News I.E Are you prepared for tomorrow's new raid? , get the latest information on the forums now.

#41 Small Life Changes : Over Notifying Us On Sales And A Better Way Of Handling It 13 votes

I would LIKE this change
92%
TaniwhaMofojokers1992Acky649lyttWholfEscapeArtist51BarhebraeusMoe_BettaShimrraTaterSaladBasti0nRynn 12 votes
I would NOT like this change
7%
holyjoe 1 vote
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    This idea is great. Not only does it remove the full screen adds but has useful information on the home screen.