Raid Rewards

It's past the point of ridiculous now. Raid rewards need to encompass all 50 members regardless of hit on rancor or not now!!!!!!! The intra guild competitiveness is completely pointless so at least reward all 50 members rewards now

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Reward all 50?

Do you mean even if a player doesn't play the raid at all?

Why?
    I guess if they put in their 600 then you might have an argument (not the type of argument a tone like yours is starting)

It's not pointless, 1 it's friendly competition.

2 if higher players didn't get better rewards then they would have no reason to be in a guild with lower players who are still building up.

3 stop complaining because your not #1.

Also they probably shouldn't do this because there is no way to give them all the same rewards... right now if multiple ppl put in a 0 they get put in an arbitrary order, and that's not what you want either. They probably don't have a mechanism built in to give everyone a lvl 50 reward, and why should they.
  • Options
    You're obviously not in a good guild. Just join one that has it open for 24 hours or so for everyone to do 0 damage, so no matter what, all get rewards. Then we have it open 1 attack each, and Zerg a couple hours later. Actually, we have one space left in Mighty Chlorians guild 2. If you would like to join, DM me your ally code @Scarpooch
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Reward all 50?

Do you mean even if a player doesn't play the raid at all?

Why?
    I guess if they put in their 600 then you might have an argument (not the type of argument a tone like yours is starting)

It's not pointless, 1 it's friendly competition.

2 if higher players didn't get better rewards then they would have no reason to be in a guild with lower players who are still building up.

3 stop complaining because your not #1.

Also they probably shouldn't do this because there is no way to give them all the same rewards... right now if multiple ppl put in a 0 they get put in an arbitrary order, and that's not what you want either. They probably don't have a mechanism built in to give everyone a lvl 50 reward, and why should they.

I can solo the raid myself so your points you raise are ignorant. The point is that it's so dumb that we have to open a raid wait 24 hours so everyone puts up a 0 in order for everyone to get rewards. One of the worst implementations in a mobile game I have seen. One mess up by a member and killing Rancor before all 50 hit leaves members out of reward placement but thanks for your opinion.
  • Options
    Just join my guild and your problems will be solved. We are mostly F2P 7-10 month old players and have great coordination on discord. If anyone does damage early, they get booted and never come back. Simple.