Please please please help me :-)

Hi there!

I've been away for about a month or so, come back to this mod thing and im a little lost. I think from reading around I've got to "grips" with it. Within the last week im back in the top 300-ish in my arena. I'm struggling with the synergies between players...

So if you can help me define my team that will be great (with some advice). I use the following team (all seven stars) in the arena / GW:

St Han - level 80 gear 8,
RG - level 80 gear 8,
Rey - level 80 gear 9,
Leia - level 80 gear 8,
Old Daka - level 80 gear 8.

But I also have the following characters that I could use, please help me with synergies and why (all seven stars apart from vadar [5 stars]):

Barriss - level 80 gear 8,
Teebo - level 80 gear 9,
Phasma - level 80 gear 8,
QGJ - level 80 gear 8,
Ackbar - level 70 gear 8,
Chewie - level 80 gear 8,
Lumi - level 72 gear 8,
Sidious - level 76 gear 8,
Koth - level 72 gear 8,
Dooku - level 75 gear 8
Poe - level 78 gear 8,
Ventress - level 75 gear 8,
Yoda - level 70 gear 9,
Vadar - level 70 gear 8,
Briggs - level 70 gear 8,
Fives - level 70 gear 8,
Taila - level 80 gear 8,
HRS - level 80 gear 8,
Cad Bane - level 80 gear 8

Question is, who should I replace within my team... with any of the characters above, or should I farm someone else? Please note I'm a f2p.

Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate your time to help me :-)

Replies

• hyperXgen
    169 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    phasma lead with rey, QGJ, ST Han and fives
  • Options
    Thank you.

Is Fives that good?
  • Options
    yer he is, massive hp, counter attacks, slows on basic and assists on special
  • Options
    Cheers. I will try him out... Not used him that much if I'm honest.
  • Options
    I used to love leia and old Daka but both now seem poor. Old Daka used to stun loads and self revive, not anymore. Leia doesn't appear to do her usual multiple hits in one move anymore :-1:
  • Options
    You should go for
    Phasma(L)
    Rey
    Qgj
    Fives
    Han

Only use Leia when you have a strong Ackbar lead
  • Options
    Cool. Ackbar is level 70 with gear 8... Is that not good enough?

Cheers :-)
  • Options
    Anyone else have any advice? Cheers.
  • Options
    Until the AoE awesomeness as of late, I used Ackbar lead, STH, HRS, Phasma, QGJ. That team has the potential to get into long strings of attacks while the opponent just gets to do nothing.

But the way things are now, you should definitely look in to farming Lando and Anakin. Then just use AA lead, STH, Anakin, Lando, and RG.
  • Options
    That first team sounds perfect. How come you never used leia tho?

What makes Lando so good?

Cheers.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    JayMart wrote: »
    That first team sounds perfect. How come you never used leia tho?

What makes Lando so good?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/51444/landos-crazy-aoe
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Or Phasma QGJ Rey St Han RG
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The reason you feel like Daka isn't stunning as much is probably due to mods. People can mod toons to increase tenacity, which makes it harder to land stuns. If you really like her, I'd say you could hunt for mods to increase her potency, which would increase her stuns.
  • Options
    As far as synergy with your roster goes...

Why not try:

Phasma's (L)
    Dooku
    Daka
    RG
    Rey

Phasma's leader gives extra attacks. Daka and RG stun on basic. Dooku stuns with lightning and he stuns jedi on basic, which is a nice counter to QGJ and anakin, who are seeing a lot of arena play, and rey is just great a dealing the damages.
  • Options
    Phasma lead, Rey, qgj, sthan, rg. Fives is no threat, always saved for last and easily stunned
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Be very careful running 5's. If your opponent has ST Han taunting, they will attack your 5's with everybody since his counter attacks will all be redirected to their ST Han. Basically game over 4 u.
  • Options
    Do not look for the perfect team, it does not exist (better like that). 5s is a good hero, but it is easy to counter. Any team has a counter.