Wedge Arena now useless?

Zaram
26 posts Member
Heyho,
The most people using Emperor Palpatine now.
I wanna give the Rebel Team a try: Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Anakin, StHan
But at the moment emperor had a big advantage against Rebels/Jedis.
Do you think the old meta Anakin/Ben Rey, QGJ, RG, GS is now better than the Wedge-Squad again?
Greetz

Replies

• Options
    I have zero trouble defeating EP led or included teams on my server, and I run with either Wedge lead or included.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Arent they both strong against each other? I mean wiggs both have strengths against empire so if only wedge I'm sure ep would win but with Biggs.... I think the stronger teams wins?
  • ArarisValerian
    357 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The only problem I faced with am ep is when a guy on my server has a super modded st Han for speed. I just inserted a maxed Akbar to ensure my st Han goes first.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! Yea man use Anakin Rey QGJ RG GS against wedge teams. You will kill them immediately.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    His lead ability is not that detrimental to a lando lead wiggs team.
    They loose dodge ok, it is not a dodge team, they loose potency ok give sth, anakin, wedge a potency cross problem solved.

Only thing left is cracking doom extra damage. Kill ep so he gets maybe 1 turn.
  • Options
    ^ this guy knows. We've got an EP led team consistently in our sphere in Arena and one potency cross negates anything EP as leader can do.

Or boost your Rex so he moves first and tenacity up and don't even worry about stun. Want a challenge of it? Save EP for last, for the lulz.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.