T6 Guild looking to merge for T7 Raids

We are the BOUNTY RAIDERS GUILD [37/50]
We have been active since the guilds first opened in the game.
On average we complete T5 in one day, and T6 in three days (two refreshes). We have had some large coin earning, & high raid scoring, members leave for stronger guilds. With our current members we are very close to completing T6 in two days (one refresh)
We need more level 80 members with lots of 7 star toons, and active daily earning for guild coins. If there is a small guild out there that has had a hard time getting new members, we need at least another dozen members willing to join our guild. We use LINE chat for updates and clear communication. For any small guild joining we will be willing to give one merge member an officers position, and quickly form strong allies.
We are lots of fun and DGAF (lol).

Replies

• Options
    I am looking for a new guild that will do a mix of 6t and 7t raids. right now we are only doing 6t because not enough people have enough 7star characters for us to do t7. i have 10 7 star characters (including the emperor) and will have 12 by the end of the week. I play everyday and always max out at 600 coins to contribute. if you are looking to recruit new players I am interested.
  • Wicked
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Horribleupdates, send me a msg darthwicked in Line. Maybe we can help each other out
    Post edited by Wicked on
  • Options
    yacapo wrote: »
    I am looking for a new guild that will do a mix of 6t and 7t raids. right now we are only doing 6t because not enough people have enough 7star characters for us to do t7. i have 10 7 star characters (including the emperor) and will have 12 by the end of the week. I play everyday and always max out at 600 coins to contribute. if you are looking to recruit new players I am interested.

Hello. We would be welcome to have you with us. Here is my ally code 231614521, ID name is Bossman. What is your name on the game? So I know who's name to expect with the ally request.
  • Options
    Wicked wrote: »
    Horribleupdates, send me a msg darthwicked in Line. Maybe we can help each other out. Yacapo feel free to send me a msg as well. We are a top 50 t7 guild.

Wicked. Our needs are specifically explaned in the post, we are not looking to have any members leave. And as for other people showing interest in this thread, please no hijacking.

We are an honest guild, thanks for understanding.
  • Options
    Send me a msg I have a proposal to help us both
  • Options
    Sorry didn't scroll up enough. Darthwicked is my id
  • Options
    Bossman nor bossman, show up in line search
  • Options
    Wicked wrote: »
    Bossman nor bossman, show up in line search

You found me :-)
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »

We want to keep our guild as we are all friends and have a great time. But thanks for the offer.
  • Options
    We are still looking for people to join. Please PM me if you are interested.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options

We want to keep our guild as we are all friends and have a great time. But thanks for the offer.

The offer does not involve losing your guild.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

The offer does not involve losing your guild.

There was a lot to read so maybe I missed something. But didn't see anything about memebers joining our guild.
    Our goal isnt just so some individual members could break off and help other guilds to achieve Heroic prizes. That's exactly what we are trying to avoid.
    We want our own guild that we nutured from the beginning, to have enough members for steady coin earning and for our guild to hold our own against T7.
    We want no other direction than that.
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    We've had a few offers that we've turned down, just to clarify we want to keep our guild together and hoping for a smaller guild to join us.
    Post edited by Horribleupdates on
  • Options
    **** i love bounty hunters. The get me moist
  • Options
    This is an amazing group of people and incredibly helpful and active. Joining or merging with them would be a major breakthrough for any player. I joined at 75 and it seemed like the game opened up from my previous guild. Couldn't be happier.
  • Options
    Bubbalips wrote: »
    **** i love bounty hunters. The get me moist

Lol. Moist.
  • Options
    RiotX wrote: »
    This is an amazing group of people and incredibly helpful and active. Joining or merging with them would be a major breakthrough for any player. I joined at 75 and it seemed like the game opened up from my previous guild. Couldn't be happier.

And we are glad to have you with us buddy.
  • Options
    I recently moved over to this guild from our sister guild (Feral Ewoks), but have known this group almost since the beginning of guilds.

Great group of folks, very supportive and helpful, great mix of F2P and P2P. The LINE chat is full of hilarity and hijinks intertwined with game discussion and strategy.

We have done mergers in the past that have really worked out well, so if you're a small guild looking to move up to T7 we should join forces!
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Message me on line for possible merge. Can you make room for 20.
    Line id is tasz14
  • Options
    If you still need help let me know .. Line is tommyd2234
  • Options
    Tasz14 wrote: »
    Line id is tasz14
    Yoopa wrote: »
    I recently moved over to this guild from our sister guild (Feral Ewoks), but have known this group almost since the beginning of guilds.

Great group of folks, very supportive and helpful, great mix of F2P and P2P. The LINE chat is full of hilarity and hijinks intertwined with game discussion and strategy.

We have done mergers in the past that have really worked out well, so if you're a small guild looking to move up to T7 we should join forces!

Hit em wit tha Yoopaaaaaaaaaa!
  • Options
    Tasz14 wrote: »
    Line id is tasz14

I added you in line :-)
  • Options
    tommyd2234 wrote: »
    If you still need help let me know .. Line is tommyd2234

I added you on line, just let me know what you had in mind.
  • Options
    Hi, Can you add me in Line : mekels95
    I want to write with ya about merge:)