Rancor speed down bug

Applying speed down with 5s before toppling and while toppled, the speed down debuff still sticks on rancor when he gets back up

Speed down, however, does NOT stay when using other toons (tried with rg, phasma, jawa)!

This happens in phase 2 as well as phase 3

Did test this the following way:
Speed down applied and before rancor got a turn, killed the door
During toppled stage, i made sure that a 2-turn speed down was re-applied
When rancor stands back up, he should still be slowed down and this works with 5's and with 5's only!

I believe that 5s here is WAI, but the other toons are not!

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    from my experience any debuff gets removed when rancor recovers from being toppled, not just speed down. that makes me think that 5's speeddown is broken somehow
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to come back on this, because I for exemple am loosing Speed down after topple with 5s and Phasma (2 turn speed down) but it it kept with Dengar (Omega, so 3 turn Speed down).

BUT most of my guild mates keep the speed down after the door goes back up with 5S and even Phasma ??? Why is that ??

You can look at several vidéos on youtube where Speed Down stays and sometimes don't. Don't get the logic here
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    I would like to come back on this, because I for exemple am loosing Speed down after topple with 5s and Phasma (2 turn speed down) but it it kept with Dengar (Omega, so 3 turn Speed down).

BUT most of my guild mates keep the speed down after the door goes back up with 5S and even Phasma ??? Why is that ??

You can look at several vidéos on youtube where Speed Down stays and sometimes don't. Don't get the logic here

It depends if speed down has been applied before toppling the rancor or in the topple phase. This phase 'consumes' - as far I understand it - two turns (one turn topple down and one turn rancor standing up again). So any debuff lasting 2 rounds applied before toppling the rancor will be gone after he is up again.

• Options

It depends if speed down has been applied before toppling the rancor or in the topple phase. This phase 'consumes' - as far I understand it - two turns (one turn topple down and one turn rancor standing up again). So any debuff lasting 2 rounds applied before toppling the rancor will be gone after he is up again.

What if you re-apply speeddown while rancor is toppled?
    With 5's it stays on, with everyone else its gone
  • Options

What if you re-apply speeddown while rancor is toppled?
    With 5's it stays on, with everyone else its gone

I can't remember this precisely. I will check this and report back.
  • Options
    I believe the issue is that for some toons speed down is overwritten (fives) so that the most recent speed down then lasts for the required turns. For other toons it seems the original speed down is not overwritten by a new speed down and hence they get lost when the rancor gets up.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!

Thx a lot but
    Whats "correct" then? Slow down sticking or not?