Question For P2P

Prev1
What 3 characters that are currently p2p will you not mind becoming f2p?

Replies

• Options
    Wedge, Rex and SF. Theyre good but have nothing on GSpy, Zam zam or TS.
  • Options

If only they were f2p :love:
  • Options
    Just maul
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    Youthv2 wrote: »
    Just maul

Trust me, he can stay p2p.
  • Options
    Maul, Rex, and Sun Fac as well.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. This looks more like f2p asking what they want. Rex is a major p2p asset as is Sun fac. F2p can have ts, maul, and b2.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. This looks more like f2p asking what they want. Rex is a major p2p asset as is Sun fac. F2p can have ts, maul, and b2.

Sorry, but Rex or some clone needs to be easier to farm than Fives. Nobody wants maul neither Tusken Shaman, but I will gladly take B2, Rex, and Sun Fac.
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sorry, but Rex or some clone needs to be easier to farm than Fives. Nobody wants maul neither Tusken Shaman, but I will gladly take B2, Rex, and Sun Fac.

Ooohwee. But that isn't what you asked. You asked what p2p wouldn't mind giving up. Maul, b2, ts. Those are my answers, like it or not.

You can have Cody for your clone. He is junk.
  • Options

Ooohwee. But that isn't what you asked. You asked what p2p wouldn't mind giving up. Maul, b2, ts. Those are my answers, like it or not.

MrGrips wrote: »
    Just maul

Seems like it is 50/50 on Rex.
  • Options

Just maul

Ooohwee. Pretty sure George is f2p. All you gotta do is look at his post history to figure that out.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Rex, Sun Fac, B2.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Just release them to f2p in the order they were released in. Caveat being if there were any updates to fix broken p2p toons, then the fix date should count as the release date.

WAIT! So that means Rex, SF, B2 (can't remember who came first) since almost every other p2p is either broken or not viable :s
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care that p2p toons become f2p as long as they they're made available in the order that they're released. I believe the current order is Maul, Rex and Sun Fac.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Technically, Rex, Sun Fac, Maul, Zam, and Cody are available in shipments. You'd just have to commit to using your arena payouts for them instead of using crystals for other things like refreshes. You'd be able to farm them that way at roughly the same rate as HRSoldier.
  • Options
    i think th P2P are hoping they get something for dumping piles of cash into this "game" but sorry it sucks for ALL of us just costs you more hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    noob22 wrote: »
    i think th P2P are hoping they get something for dumping piles of cash into this "game" but sorry it sucks for ALL of us just costs you more hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ooohwee. If all you do is complain, why bother playing? Go back to your Call of Duty, junior.
  • Options

Just maul

Ooohwee. Pretty sure George is f2p. All you gotta do is look at his post history to figure that out.

GFYS.... I put at least a grand into the honey pot.
  • Options
    Sun Fac - he is basically all I want right now. Other than him there is only one character who can dispel on basic and that is Plo Koon, who is, well, meh.
  • Options

Just maul

Ooohwee. That's it?
  • Options
    I'd let ftp have Maul, TS and B2 in a heartbeat. But I do think that the toons who have been exclusive the longest should be available soonest, so the order would be Maul, Rex, TS
  • Options
    Rex, echo, cody
  • Options
    I'd be stoked if Tuskan Shaman became FtP. I'm not sure if he has actually been fixed yet, though?
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    I'd let ftp have Maul, TS and B2 in a heartbeat. But I do think that the toons who have been exclusive the longest should be available soonest, so the order would be Maul, Rex, TS

You will regret it when they are going to buff maul xP
  • Options
    Am i the only here who think that rex is the first aurodium kind of exclusivity?
    the cake is a lie
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Rex, SF and B2 should all be in GW shipments next week.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

Just maul

Ooohwee. That's it?

Ooohwee. Yep.
  • Options
    lastii wrote: »

I have my Maul maxed already so it would be nice to see him get a buff ;)
    However, I still don't see the devs making him irreplaceable with a buff so I'd still give him up
  • Options
    Once Maul is available i win max him with everything because he's my favorite!
  • Options
    lastii wrote: »
    KeKattia wrote: »

Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Once Maul is available i win max him with everything because he's my favorite!

Mine too, I'm using him as you can see in my video, he is not weak if you know how to use it ; )

https://youtu.be/IUAth6qE7M0
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    @SpySinger oh i can't wait to get him!!