1 star lvl 50 Vader

It is rediculous how powerful vader is

Replies

• Options
    In the hands of the player he is a beast, however I'm not sure what the heck the AI is doing with him. I've seen a opponent Vader just using regular attacks, Culling blade than back to force crush. It was a huge face palm moment for me in GW. Oh well easy win.
  • Options
    Vader is incredibly mediocre. B grade at best.
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Vomiting wrote: »
    Vader is incredibly mediocre. B grade at best.

Lol, that made me think of that scene from mad max:

https://youtu.be/ZJLzAzjxc8A
  • Bamajoker
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think it was vader I was fighting in squad battles.
    He regens when you kill him and
    He is hitting for 2500 - 3000 at 1 star lvl 50
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Bamajoker wrote: »
    I think it was vader I was fighting in squad battles.
    He regens when you kill him and
    He is hitting for 2500 - 3000 at 1 star lvl 50

Bader unlocks at 4* and you can only get him from achievments so you didnt see a 1* vader and even if u did, it was not doing that mich damage lol nice try
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Bader unlocks at 4*

While the damage mentioned IS a bit odd, lower-starred Vaders can be encountered. I've seen 2* and 3* versions. They are a clue that the team you're facing is randomly generated, not another player's team led by AI. What's more, you can even use him in your team as a support character:

dmnE6aZ.jpg
  • Options
    I like Darth Vader. He's got good HP and his specials are awesome. He's not the main attacker for sure. But a battle with him and without him absolutely has different outcomes for me. He is my newest member in GW. After the patch, he is indispensible. And yeah i agree with Anraeth - AI has no idea how to use him.
    And don't bring him on the challenge with Veers and Moffkin.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Bader unlocks at 4*

While the damage mentioned IS a bit odd, lower-starred Vaders can be encountered. I've seen 2* and 3* versions. They are a clue that the team you're facing is randomly generated, not another player's team led by AI. What's more, you can even use him in your team as a support character:

dmnE6aZ.jpg

I stand corrected, well played haha. I coulda swore he was only unlockable from achievments
  • Options
    Bader unlocks at 4*

dmnE6aZ.jpg

I stand corrected, well played haha. I coulda swore he was only unlockable from achievments

He is, and he only unlocks at 4 stars. This is a generated vader, you only see them when you are borrowing a hero. You'll recognize the names of generated allies after a while like "Timpo Airer'th", "Joll Reyal" or "Nile Waver". So no player can unlock vader with less than 4 stars
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Bader unlocks at 4*

dmnE6aZ.jpg

He is, and he only unlocks at 4 stars. This is a generated vader, you only see them when you are borrowing a hero. You'll recognize the names of generated allies after a while like "Timpo Airer'th", "Joll Reyal" or "Nile Waver". So no player can unlock vader with less than 4 stars

Awesome haha, i rather enjoy being correct lol and most importantly passing on correct info haha.