missing raid today, August 29 before 1pm eastern

Anyone else missing a raid? So we started a heroic last night and were plugging away today, then it mysteriously disappeared. Last message was that p2 completed. Suspicion was that EA is updating their servers in preparation for the imminent tank raid and other stuff, but EA insists that everything is "functioning as expected" on their end and that it must have been abandoned by the GL or an officer. Well, I'm the GL and I didn't cancel it, and all of the officers (all long time members) say they didn't cancel it either. EA refuses to provide any (even anonymized) log to confirm that it was manually canceled.
Guild: OuterRimJob
Ally code: 339-952-973

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    someone most likely cancelled it and lied about it, or did it on accident and didn't want to look like an idi*t.
  • Options
    Exactly what Bones said. Threaten to kick your entire leadership until they confess, then restrict them from 0 raids for the next week.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I agree, unfortunately. The game posts when the raid is launched, when phases are done, you'd think it would also be kind enough to post who abandoned the raid. Instead we're stuck in purgatory pointing fingers.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973