Not receiving Raid reward gear

Received a full furnace just now in raid rewards in my inbox. Claimed it and the furnace never showed up. I got the Han Solo shards, credits etc.

I will add screenshots in the morning. Several other people in the guild are reporting missing gear.

Replies

• Options
    Same guild same issue. I got 25 furnace salvage in my rewards but only 10 went into my inventory. Credits and Han shards are correct. The syringes I received also count up right.
  • Options
    Yep, me too. Same guild. I received 25 furnace salvage and 13 Thermal Detonators. I claimed them, but the total number of pieces of salvage are the same as they were before. I received the credits and guild currency without issue
  • Options
    My rewards said I got 10 scanner salvage and 25 mk6 design tech. What I received was a full mk6 design tech and 10 mk6 design tech salvage.
  • Options
    My rewards said a fully crafted mk 5 furnace and 10 mk 5 stun gun salvage; I did not receive either. I did get the currency and HS shards
  • Options
    Y'all should be reporting to EA support via the in-game method concerning these issues so they can verify rewards vs actual inventory. You initially will get a non-EA direct support agent. You can also call EA and request the same, while requesting to speak to EA direct.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Indeed we have put in tickets. Just checking in to see if others are seeing this problem.

Thanks for the EA direct info!