Is it time we see some new environments?

It's not a request I see around, but I would personally love to see the game updated with some new environments. By environments, I mean the areas the battles take place in. What do you think? Would you like to see more environments added to the game? If so, do you have any suggestions? I think it'd be a great idea to release a Jedha environment to the game alongside the release of Rogue One. I would also however love to see some iconic and memorable locations already in the Star Wars Universe.
Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Dagobah would be a good one.
    I don't think we have any at Jabba's Palace besides the raid

And how about Sequel Trilogy? I think we have a Jakku but I could be wrong. We need Takodana and Star Killer Base
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

And how about Sequel Trilogy? I think we have a Jakku but I could be wrong. We need Takodana and Star Killer Base
    Dagobah is definitely one I had in mind when talking about memorable environments. I would love to see this. Another great place would be Mustafar. Also, how about somewhere in the Coruscant Underworld?
  • Options
    Why is that, when I saw this thread, the first thing that came to my mind was the environment in Yavin4 (I think) with a landed X-Wing and its S-foils open?
    Every time I see that, my eyes just scream! :-(
  • Options
    Why is that, when I saw this thread, the first thing that came to my mind was the environment in Yavin4 (I think) with a landed X-Wing and its S-foils open?
    Every time I see that, my eyes just scream! :-(
    Ah, that would also be nice. I'm open to anything really, just more environments would be nice :)
  • Options
    there was a cool rainy kamino landing pad scene in one of the challenges/events, but i dont believe ive seen it since? seems a waste since its already been created.

or maybe i get terrible rng on backgrounds ;)
  • Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    there was a cool rainy kamino landing pad scene in one of the challenges/events, but i dont believe ive seen it since? seems a waste since its already been created.

or maybe i get terrible rng on backgrounds ;)
    Wow, that would be great :D
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Aero wrote: »

Dagobah is definitely one I had in mind when talking about memorable environments. I would love to see this. Another great place would be Mustafar. Also, how about somewhere in the Coruscant Underworld?

mustafar environment is in the game...
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    On the carrier over the sarlac pit
  • Options
    That Sullust one with the red barriers is boring. It may as well be entirely off-white or beige.