Well done... well done!! Great Update :) (Merged threads)

Prev13
Taramel
601 posts Member
edited August 2016
Seeing as some people are still whining about this new credit heist (which blows my mind). I just wanted to say to the Dev team WELL DONE with the credit and training droid events. We have been asking for more creds for a long time and we got it. honestly don't even care about the varience as the lowest variable is still higher than the prior heist. You guys hit a home run with these 2 events.

Thank you.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Yes. Thanks!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Credit heist is brilliant, great work. Feels weird saying that! I'm sure it's all getting spent on rebel mods in the next few days
  • Options
    It would be good if we all got the same amount. Right now it's unfair and will cause people who get lucky enough to strike 10 million to get further ahead of others
  • Options
    It would be good if we all got the same amount. Right now it's unfair and will cause people who get lucky enough to strike 10 million to get further ahead of others

Say this with a straight face when you get the 20 million drop and I'll believe you!
  • Options
    Yes thank you guys, I will continue to support this game with $$ because you guys just gave us a major update.

Can we say that the awful credit crunch of 2016 is over now?
  • Sleek_Viper
    345 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ty for rebalancing the payouts on the credit heist. This will help supplement the credits needed to continue to enjoy the entirety of the game.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    +1
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    +1-50

:smiley:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    the lowest possible reward (doing the highest tier) is still 3 times as much as the previous event. It's amazing!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Sarek
    91 posts Member
    Options
    These events are even better than I was hoping for, I am very happy with it. Well done Devs!
  • Options
    There great
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    +20
  • Options
    +1M
  • Options
    You beat me to it...

This is a spectacular extension of good faith. Thank you devs, this has been the most exciting week to play since I've started.
  • Options
    +625k

This update is like Christmas came early for me. The extra credits from the event let me max Darth Vader's Force Crush ability by getting him from Lv72 to 78, AND the unit I've wanted for ages (B2) is now farmable. Between this and anticipation for the new raid, I'm loving the game right now.

It's almost enough to wash away my salt at not getting Palpatine :P
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yep well done! Last tier can also be quite a challenge, so again, good job!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    The events are fantastic!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Yes, glad to see the much-needed credit relief. I am really worried, though, that we are about to see a level cap increase that will then make these credits look meager once more... Hope I'm proven wrong!
  • Options
    Hat off to the Devs for these heists!

As well as the added Cantina-energy.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    +1

Better credit heist, 3 new free toons, return of imperial assault incoming. Nice work!
  • Options
    Finally they listened to us and have done something right.
  • Options
    Yeah this was a great change and also the ability to buy credits with Arena tokens... really responding to the community concerns over credit crunch.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    the lowest possible reward (doing the highest tier) is still 3 times as much as the previous event. It's amazing!

Testify!

Seriously. I wanted to start singing "we're in the money "
  • Options
    I'm not even gonna ask for my weekly boba reworrk cause they're doing so well recently..
    7* palps
    Wedge, fistto and B2 available,
    Cantina energy price reduction and free
    Credit heist increase
    Droid heist
    This is perfect
  • Options
    It took them months to implement such a wanted feature, but hey not going to complain now.
    Finally the game can move a bit quicker now and we can focus on less grinding and more fun.
  • Options
    I think I might actually be able to blow through my massive stockpile of training droids :)
  • Options
    *****IF****** this is truly something for the players and the storm isn't hitting tomorrow to announce a credit pull ten times worse than we have today... then I agree, well done. However... I fully expect a very expensive level cap increase to be announced at which point I keep my well done in my pocket.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Devs, I hope you won't ever nerf the heist drops, got 5mil and 2.5 mil credits in my two tries :)