Awesome Update - One Small Wish **DEV response**

Niza_Squirell
65 posts Member
edited August 2016
All in all, a fantastic update all round!

My only wish is the next events will utilise some of the underused characters!

In a way, Scoundrels were underused until the Credit Heist event came along, so perhaps new events showcasing Nightsisters and Tuskens could come next?
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Options
    I would like to see a Nightsisters event as I have a full squad at about Level 50 right now. And I think they are underutilized. But some of the Nightsister characters seem to be underpowered (i.e. the no-name toons - acolyte and the other).
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick!" Theodore Roosevelt. "You know that's right!" Rey
  • Options
    Yeah I have a G10 Lv80 Talia (I was a naive fool!)

But after so many rebel / scoundrel events, it would be nice to have a change
  • Options
    Tuskins! New out in the desert maps! Oh maybe a raid and you fight tuskins and one of those giant mammoth things they ride! Oh I'm making myself all excited now!

Ad like people love quoting the "travel in single file to hide their numbers" they could make that a huge part of it! Like taken guy summons raiders and all this cool stuff!
    I'm going off topic but bear with me I'm thinking of it as iIwrite it.
    Ummm please jump in to add!
    I really want this to be a thing now!
    Maybe not even a raid but just an event
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    How about an EMPIRE TOON event? Give us more vader shards! Or give us shards for Director Krennic or the grand inquisitor or some other really cool Empire toon.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Didn't we have an empire event with the Ewok Assualt (Forest Moon one)?

It was Empire + Droids
  • Jayce
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have a feeling we were given palpatine as the next event will be empire,
    And not just the forest moon event we have all been waiting to return for 12 years
  • Options
    In general, I'm not likely to create an event that uses an incomplete faction. Nightsisters have 4 units (technically 5), Tusken have... 3. I want to do a NS event, but it won't be for awhile. There are other things to do first.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info CapGaSP - looking forward to seeing some more variety! (Any clues on next one...?)

Also great job on the new Credit Heist & Training Droid Smuggling :)
  • Options
    I hate how their basically forcing use to get Scoundrels for credits that we all need. Oh but you need credits to get Scoundrels to complete a event for credits. It's kind of like saying hey this is a free game if you buy it.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    In general, I'm not likely to create an event that uses an incomplete faction. Nightsisters have 4 units (technically 5), Tusken have... 3. I want to do a NS event, but it won't be for awhile. There are other things to do first.

Ummm......... Nightsisters Have Asajj, Old Daka, Initiate, Acolyte, Talia. How is that only 4, technically 5?
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly. Sounds like an excuse not to do something a lot of players have asked for....