Enough with Scoundrels

You need to make other events for credits...we all need credits not just those with Scoundrels. Both events are Scoundrels events that show up once a week so show the others some love and stop forcing us to get Scoundrels if we want credits. I've seen people asking for other events and not seen any replies to them so I'm not really expecting any either from EA/CG but hopefully the community will speak up enough here to make you notice.

Replies

• Options
    I love the scoundrel events after making the sacrifices to get mine also finished the crit chance challenges. They've added some more chars including STH and IG88 as well to help is win more easily.
    Have to say very sarisfied with the event.

Your suggestion of adding different events for credits is great. Which synergies would you like? Droids? Clones? Rebels?

I can play any synergies now so let's see what they have in store!!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I like the story behind scoundrels stealing credits for the credit event

But I also like the droid event - but does this "have" to be a scoundrel event??? How about build a rebel team to steal teraining droids from EMpire reserves to help the Rebellion - that would be good, plus lots of people are already building or built rebel teams for mod challenges as well as the recent EP event.

However, I think that they will stick to scoundrels for a while so F2P players can build more synergies. Otherwise the ability to upgrade will be lost if people (especially new players) don't have the right toons required to earn simple droids and credits.

What ever happened to droids fight back? I miss that event.