Didn't get raid rewards

Prev1
Scorn
411 posts Member
So my guild just completed a raid. My rewards showed up in my inbox and i accepted them. I was supposed to get a full mk 5 fusion furnace, and 16 pieces of mk 4 chedack comlink salvage. However, when i checked my character list, i find that i didn't recieve anything. This is the second time this has happened to me, and i want the gear i earned. Please fix this and give me my gear.

Replies

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon, @EA_Jesse how can i go about getting that gear? Like i said in the above post, this is the second time this has happened to me. The first time was about a month ago. I complained then, but never got an answer or anything for it. Can you please fix this?
  • Options
    Similar thing happened to me, same guild.
  • Options
    Same guild. My rewards changed gear after accepting. 40 scanner salvage magically transformed into furnace salvage. 16 hairdryersnturned into detonators. Raid rewards are broken. I read other reports of this yesterday.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Could provide me with the name of the guild and a guild members ally code in order to investigate this matter further? thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I didnr receive raid rewards too. I placed 9th in a Rancor Heroic Raid but didnt received equipment which were 40 MK5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage and 16 MK3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage.
  • Options
    Same guild btw
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    Could provide me with the name of the guild and a guild members ally code in order to investigate this matter further? thanks!

Thank you @CG_Kozispoon. The guild name is Emperorz Black Bonez, and my ally code is 969-482-925.
  • Options
    Me, too...same guild. Have screenshot showing I should have received 40 Droid caller salvage and a full Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array that was not credited to my account.
  • Options
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon mine 268 426 111
    Have screenshots of you need.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Same guild. My rewards said 25 scanner salvage and I was rewarded 25 design tech salvage.
  • Options
    Same guild, didn't get my gear either 577-133-759
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Or guild is planning to start a raid today. Will this affect us from getting this issue resolved, and possibly getting the missing raid gear to the members of the guild with this problem?
    I've asked my guild leader to hold of on staying the raid until at least 5 pm pst. But i doubt we could hold off much longer, if he agrees to hold off at all.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

I am having the same problem and I believe it happened to me at least twice, although I did not make screenshot for the first time, so I thought that maybe I looked wrong. This time I've made a screenshot and I am 100% sure that I did not receive what I was presented in the message about the raid. Below you can find screenshot

6v74OU.png

What I have received from this are credits and salvage parts for scanner. I am 100% sure I didn't receive mk V detonator prototype and mk III sensor salvage. For other parts I am uncertain, as I didn't check amounts before - didn't think this problem might appear. Those two things I am certain since I was like: great I really need those things especially mkV prototype for Phasma. And then I move to gear part and I see there is no prototype which I can use...

It is really frustrating to get presented some rewards, and then do not receive them at all. I just hope something will be done about this.

My ally code is 227-525-979.

• Options
    The same happend yesterday.I didn't receive 40 scanners. My Guild is "Brazil" and code is 893 673 229
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I'm assuming for as much time has passed since this was reported, we can expect no remedy for this error? Thanks
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon seriously can we at least get an update?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    As a follow up, could you please provide the date and time of the raid in question, as well as the tier of the raid? Thank you
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

We started a Tier 7 raid on August 30th, at 4pm cst. And it completed on August 31st around 3:30pm cst.
  • Options
    Hi. Myself and a few of my guild-mates, all members of the PantyNinjas, finished a T7 raid today. However, we are missing gear from our inventories that we supposedly collected from our inboxes. For example, I am missing 40 Mk 5 droid caller salvage and 16-18 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun salvage. I started with 0 droid caller salvage before the raid, and that's what I still have.

However, I did receive the credit reward from the raid.

Please remedy and fix the bug for the future.

Thanks!
    Bewary
  • Options
    So what's the deal? No official response? Is there a different channel to go through when we're missing raid rewards?
  • Options
    We havent seen any response regarding the issue with some players not receiving rewards due to the server outage a few days back. I personally have a submitted a ticket to which I got a quick response asking for more information and it has now been 72hours+ since I replied with nothing in return.

At the very least if there isn't any chance of recovering the items, or shards more specifically, can you atleast throw us a bone and tell us so I can stop checking on my ticket to see if it will be resolved.
  • Options
    I had the same problem regarding a different issue. This is the worst customer experience i had with a paid app. Does anyone know how to complain with ea related to the lack of serious support?
  • Options
    First step is to call EA if you really want to try and figure some stuff out. If they don't help you out call either Google or Apple, depending on what kind of phone you have
  • Options
    Our guild did a T7 raid and I had participated in the raid and when I woke up and saw we had won hours ago; I did not have any raid rewards in my inbox. Please advise.
  • Options
    Same thing here and I haven't been able to figure out how to submit a claim. I've followed all the instructions listed on the site but nothing will go through. Very disappointing
  • Options
    What's the phone number? I've had no luck submitting an online complaint.
  • Options
    Someone in my guild recommended this as an option. Seems to get best results they said.
  • Options
    Guild name is Primary Force. My rank was 9th.
  • Options
    Hello. I just wanted to inquire into an issue I just saw earlier today with my raid reward payout. Athe the conclusion of the raid, I was 22nd. My payout says for 23rd. I know there is no actual changed for my payout, but I just thought it would be worth pointing out as some of my guild members (haven't received responses yet) may have been adversely effected by this if they were on the fringe of one tier and got bumped to a different one. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bumping this. The exact same thing happened to me this morning. Got the credits, han shards and guild coins. But no purple gear. Mine was different gear but same problem...tried the ea tech support request but not sure I'll get an answer.