Mats in cantina, Credits in Arena...........

RU486
1686 posts Member
Can we get gear in GW? Not asking for raid or anything but how about some salvage from all these pieces that you need 50+ of.

Game is heading back in the right direction, I'm having fun again good job guys.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Can we get gear in GW? Not asking for raid or anything but how about some salvage from all these pieces that you need 50+ of.

Game is heading back in the right direction, I'm having fun again good job guys.

Hell yeah! Please this!
  • Options
    That would be great! +1
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    I would prefer another shard shop toon, but if that's not in the cards right now, I'm +1 with the gear.

That would be great to have an alternate use for GW stuff. If I could buy stun cuffs with green crystals at Grievous inflated prices...I'd still do it...because I have a LOT of them.
  • Options
    That's a great idea, even if it's just the easy yet annoying stuff to farm
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options

@CG_Kozispoon see above, GW is hurting for new content in the shipments and you're the man that makes it happen.

• Options

@CG_Kozispoon see above, GW is hurting for new content in the shipments and you're the man that makes it happen.

Agreed, I've had all of the GW toons maxed for out for like 4 months. GW is in severe need of new content. Gear would be best.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This is a great suggestion! I'll be nudging it in the right direction for further eyeballs on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    +111111111111111111111111111111111111
  • Options
    This is a great suggestion! I'll be nudging it in the right direction for further eyeballs on

Good deal!

Sub-raid gear is a great idea, ie: syringes, cuffs, stunguns, etc. With the ammount we need for each char and with how many chars we have it's almost a must now to feel any kind of progression statisfaction, cuz at the current rate ...it's ...at ...a ...snails ...pace ...lol.

I'm hoping the next lv of Daily Challenges starts giving these as rewards as well, I literally have 1000s of the best gear at current lv so it's def time. I almost prefer diff tiers carrying diff heavily needed items like the Agi challenge, ie: Mk3Callers in 2nd to last but Syringes in last. Makes you plan ahead instead of just always SIM'n the last battle.
  • Options
    Yeah, great suggestion
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any update on this?
  • Options
    This.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Mats in Cantina, Credits in Arena, ("raid exclusive") Gear in Shard Shop, Ally-tokens in GW ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.