Who to farm first?

Who should I farm first out of the 3 new characters?

Kit Fisto: Mainly for raids. That potency up seems really good.

Wedge Antilles: Mainly for PvP. This one might take longer, but might be better for me in the long run as I can get more crystals unless they change the meta.

B2: My droid team is pretty decent, but not geared up enough to be my a team. Probably will farm this one later, unless he's really that good.

Replies

• Options
    I'm curious about the communities thoughts on Fisto as well, would work well with an old Ben mind trick?
  • Options
    B2, then wedge...I've always been nonplussed about Kit Fisto
  • Options
    B2, then wedge...I've always been nonplussed about Kit Fisto

Even in raids?
  • Options
    Yup. Unless you're rebel team is better than your droids. Or you have an decent Jedi team with a Fist shaped hole in it.

Biggs is the human IG88(almost) I don't know how he pairs with Wedge but I've heard it's good.

I'd farm B2 even if he wasn't effective or would be my 5th droid. I just love them.

Waiting for a medical droid.
  • Options
    Join The Safe House a small community in Line app a place to discuss everything about swgoh game
  • Options
    Yup. Unless you're rebel team is better than your droids. Or you have an decent Jedi team with a Fist shaped hole in it.

Biggs is the human IG88(almost) I don't know how he pairs with Wedge but I've heard it's good.

I'd farm B2 even if he wasn't effective or would be my 5th droid. I just love them.

Waiting for a medical droid.

R2D2 coming soon
  • Options
    Wedge for me, then finishing jka, then b2
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    With a new raid comming out, fisto might not be a "wise" choice. I'm going for wedge, mainly because i dont think B2 is very "cool" lol
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I have a maxed Fisto and his damage is terrible, even with his buff mate.