Wheres the new RAID

Hi development team, Tanks for the great job with august updates!

I understand the delay for the next Raid and I know they will do a good job. But we look forward to informations and we would be grateful if any posting .
Thanks for the attention !

Replies

• Options
    If I had to bet I would bet on shortly after the Imperial Assault event.
  • Options
    I very much appreciate all the characters and content released recently, but I also think they are a distraction from the raid being delayed
  • Options
    The delay doesn't mind me at all since it's probably due to all these cool updates and they're trying to make sure it's perfect and really good. Much prefer them to take their time and release good content
  • Options
    The delay doesn't mind me at all since it's probably due to all these cool updates and they're trying to make sure it's perfect and really good. Much prefer them to take their time and release good content

+1

but I really appreciate if they were going Info about anything already know will be with.
  • Options
    The only info would be it's taking a little longer than expected. So you want them to keep posting that? Be patience. They are working hard.
  • Options
    DarthAl wrote: »
    The only info would be it's taking a little longer than expected. So you want them to keep posting that? Be patience. They are working hard.
    Yeah, that's exactly what we want. If it's going to be 2 days or two weeks, or if it's been pushed back indefinitely. I'd very much like to know. I don't care if it's next year. I'd just like some info.

In anticipation of a late August release date I've started hoarding credits/gear to use once we know for sure who will be best in the raid. All that loot could be going towards my arena team. If I knew it was going to be delayed this long I would have used some already.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They have done a great job adding content.

Just a little more info would be great.
  • Options

Inform about the new prediction of launch already make me happy! :)
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Yeah, that's exactly what we want. If it's going to be 2 days or two weeks, or if it's been pushed back indefinitely. I'd very much like to know. I don't care if it's next year. I'd just like some info.

In anticipation of a late August release date I've started hoarding credits/gear to use once we know for sure who will be best in the raid. All that loot could be going towards my arena team. If I knew it was going to be delayed this long I would have used some already.

+1

So far they didnt say once that the new raid would be delayed. A little bit of communication there shouldnt be too difficult.
  • Options
    Raid is coming. Get that Eeth ready kids ;)
  • Options
    Raid is coming. Get that Eeth ready kids ;)
    I don't have EK, but my Jawas smoked the tier 3 crit damage mod challenge. I can gear them up more if they work as well as predicted. We'll see.

In the mean time I'll just keep stockpiling loot, and checking daily for some raid info.

• Options
    They said they would try to have it by August and couldn't make it. I rather wait til they knew for sure and were ready than see a post saying it's coming soon. They have alot of balancing to do.
  • Options
    Didn't they say they where shooting for August they never said it would be out in August so its technically still on time.... People read into things way to much..
  • Options
    They said they would try to have it by August and couldn't make it. I rather wait til they knew for sure and were ready than see a post saying it's coming soon. They have alot of balancing to do.
    ... So take 15 seconds to say, 'we're still testing. Our new target is __________.'

Adding that to the update notes is as close to effortless as humanly possible, and makes a lot of people happy. Minor thing though. Communication has been better, and most changes have been positive lately.

• Options
    Well, they're programmers. A deadline is a programmer's worst enemy.
  • Options

We not want the deadline , just a new prediction or any information! ;)
  • Options
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    We not want the deadline , just a new prediction or any information! ;)
    Exactly. I'd even settle for them saying they had to push it back, and have no clue when it will be ready. Hearing anything would make me a happy camper.

• Options
    Robhar3187 wrote: »
    I very much appreciate all the characters and content released recently, but I also think they are a distraction from the raid being delayed

A delay would imply they set a time for its release they have not, so it will come out.. when it comes out.

There was no mention of a deadline so how can they delay something that wasn't set for a certain time?!?!?
  • Options

That's not what is says at all THIS is what it said..

We’re still testing the Tank Takedown Raid and are aiming to have it launch in August.

Aiming does NOT mean its ready, they are STILL testing...
  • Options

This. 1000% this.

Also, for those complaining that the new raid isn't out yet, it must be nice running 7* Han Solo. I'm really jealous - mines only 6*. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

It will release as soon **** you spend those credits and loot. So get to it! ;)
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    my jawas still need work so the later the better
  • Options
    Please.. stop saying things like the later the better etc pp. This thread is about information and communication.
  • Options
    It's fine - delay of the raid is OK. Probably to fix bugs. We have lots of content and exciting new farming to do. :#
  • Options
    Please.. stop saying things like the later the better etc pp. This thread is about information and communication.

thats right!
  • Options
    Some communication would be nice, just so people know how long they have to gear up characters and can make more informed decisions.
  • Options
    The hard part is the fun part, The Pit these very easy for my taste. :D
  • Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »

That's not what is says at all THIS is what it said..

We’re still testing the Tank Takedown Raid and are aiming to have it launch in August.

Aiming does NOT mean its ready, they are STILL testing...

If tell my wife I'm AIMING for taking her out to dinner tonight, and then don't mention it for several days, I may annoy her a bit. They created anticipation for this date by giving us a target. They missed the target. It's pretty natural to be curious as to why, and if there is a new target. We are all fine with waiting. I'm good with waiting. I want them to test it as much as I'd needed. Nobody is chastising them for the raid not being out yet. They have been doing great work lately. We just want information, which is free, and nearly effortless for them. Look at the pages of notes we just got. One sentence in there to say the raid is still being tested, or a loose guess as to when it could be ready is all we're asking for. We aren't demanding it. They don't owe it to us. But it would be an easy way to engage their customers, and build anticipation, and it costs them nothing. Kind of doesn't make sense to say nothing. Also doesn't make sense to act like being curious is unreasonable.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    trust me, that most are not ready for the new raid, we don't know how much health each has, how hard the droids will hit etc. not until we get the info or even better have the ability to play it can you see if your squads are up for it; same goes for military might. prepare and judge for yourself. i don't care when it starts and i'm a guild lead in top 5 when its my turn for the rancor. what i meant with my jawas is that: i only have 2 in 7* and id like to have all 5 in 7* to run them mixed with jedi, aoes and tm manipulators. they could launch it today with no anticipation and tomorrow i would start the raid ready to help my guild get better mods
  • Options
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    Hi development team, Tanks for the great job with august updates!

I understand the delay for the next Raid and I know they will do a good job. But we look forward to informations and we would be grateful if any posting .
    Thanks for the attention !

It will be great to get this answer soon as possible. Best regards Bogelo The Hutt.