squad selection bugs, indistinct icons (jawas), no names, roster resets after examining a character

It's jawa roulette, if you try to add a specific jawa to your squad all you have to go by is minute differences in the icons, or the gear ring or level number.
Once you do add one, there is still no name displayed and if you long press the character to verify its identity, the squad roster resets and drops your selection when you page back.
I imagine you'll see the same problems with clones and other similar looking characters.

At some point in that process you need to be able to identify who you have.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This is not a bug, but definitely legit points that're better suited to feedback & suggestions. I'll nudge you in the right direction
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Yeah, the only thing that i think is a bug is the squad resetting when you long press on a character to examine it. Anybody that I dropped/added switches back to the original ones that were in the slots.

Drop Royal Guard and add Chief Nebit, Then long press to make sure it is Nebit and when I hit the back arrow, there's Royal guard back in the slot.