SHATTERPOINT tops TI to start September

Be a part of greatness this month - SHATTERPOINT is recruiting for 2 spots to solidify its run atop TI and the Leaderboard for September.

Only requirement is to get 600 energy daily. No alt required.

We have a great balance of Top SWGOH rated rosters and dedicated players who want to participate and learn from the best and be a part of our Family.

PM me if interested with your interest and share your Line ID.

Regards,

Alexian

Replies

• Options
    We've already all moved over to our alt guild for 3 more raids in 48hours- just turned out that our 3 day started on reset day. Trust me, we have no interest in competiting on the leaderboard.
  • Options
    Congratulations?!?. I guess Coming in 1st in a useless thing is still coming in first.
  • Options
    Oh, this again.

Just for awareness, most of us have been on cruise control for raids the last 2 months, or not raiding at all. We are trying to let others in our guild, who need Han shards and raid gear, get high finishes.

So, its not like we are trying at all.

• Options
    724-177-553 Devolution
    Hover between 150-100 in Arena. About 25 toons maxed.
  • Options
    Looks like TeamSkunk up top. Let me put my glasses on.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey Stormy. They should get some guild on guild raids. Then people will stop calling out T.I. Run doughboy. Run away home.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Options
    when you are the best guild you dont need recruiting thread after 1 day on the leaderboard than again... you guys are not!
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Team instinct story: they need 2 guild to show they are not the team to beat anymore
  • Options
    TI is one of the top guilds. If you're gonna call them out Shatterpoint I hope you can back it up.
  • Options
    Isn't TI to busy playing Pokemon? BTW nobody really cares much who buy their way to top except maybe other **** whales.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    caveat: i think this thread only being one page is a testament to how badly the forums have jumped the shark but i'll dip my toe in anyway.

Stormy wrote: »
    We've already all moved over to our alt guild for 3 more raids in 48hours- just turned out that our 3 day started on reset day. Trust me, we have no interest in competiting on the leaderboard.

no interest in 'competiting' on the leaderboard. none. zero. zip. nada. when it comes to interest, they got nathan.

Oh, this again.

Just for awareness, most of us have been on cruise control for raids the last 2 months, or not raiding at all. We are trying to let others in our guild, who need Han shards and raid gear, get high finishes.

So, its not like we are trying at all.

riiiiight.
    not. at. all.

c'mon... at least come correct with something plausible like ur stockpiling coin for the upcoming T8 Raid. don't all of you hotshots already have Han shards and raid gear out the wazoo? oh, right, ur referring to the filler you brought in to flesh out your two rosters. got it.

zaza wrote: »
    Team instinct story: they need 2 guild to show they are not the team to beat anymore

never let it be said that zaza plays favorites - this man gives Equal Opportunity pwnage.

JVU420 wrote: »
    TI is one of the top guilds. If you're gonna call them out Shatterpoint I hope you can back it up.
    Hey Stormy. They should get some guild on guild raids. Then people will stop calling out T.I. Run forest run away.

quit begging, even in their decline they still aren't letting you two sad sacks join TI... and the Forest Gump reference is about as lame as it gets.

-

all in all, a disappointing thread... this isn't even half of Janet Jackson's nipplage.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

never let it be said that zaza plays favorites - this man gives Equal Opportunity pwnage.

Hey Stormy. They should get some guild on guild raids. Then people will stop calling out T.I. Run forest run away.

quit begging, even in their decline they still aren't letting you two sad sacks join TI... and the Forest Gump reference is about as lame as it gets.

scott dough, those 2 sad sacks dont need to join ti. it's all fun and pokes man ;)
  • Options
    can someone update whos 1st on leaderboard please???
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    sadly Team Skunk.....sigh
  • Options
    Excuse me? @Lirg I'm a part of Team Skunk, Subdivision Alpha (Main Guild). The actual best guild and best community in Galaxy of Heroes. Good Day to you too sir.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    Lirg wrote: »

scott dough, those 2 sad sacks dont need to join ti. it's all fun and pokes man ;)

Lol I'm not interested in joining TI. I'm in the best guild ever Team Skunk Alpha. I just know TI is one of the best guilds if they wanted they could crush you're guild.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    Excuse me? @Lirg I'm a part of Team Skunk, Subdivision Alpha (Main Guild). The actual best guild and best community in Galaxy of Heroes. Good Day to you too sir.

my hat is off to you. well done m8
  • Options
    TeamSkunk FTW @Marthvadir
  • Remon_Azab
    144 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Guys
  • Remon_Azab
    144 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Remon_Azab wrote: »

• Options
    Wait I got called out for respecting Team Instinct? Lol. You're a joke @dough . I'm happily part of Skunk Alpha since the start of this whole experiment.
  • Options
    i am curious, did you purchase all the multi-level marketing Team Skunk swag, that's a true barometer of your loyalty.
    Wait I got called out for respecting Team Instinct? Lol. You're a joke @dough . I'm happily part of Skunk Alpha since the start of this whole experiment.

• Options

i know man... i'm just busting balls = )
  • Options

Lol I'm not interested in joining TI. I'm in the best guild ever Team Skunk Alpha. I just know TI is one of the best guilds if they wanted they could crush you're guild.

(it's *your)

could crush my guild, eh? you mean in like a street fight with hammers and mallets and blunt objects and such? all right, you seem like a fair guy, i nominate you to referee the melee.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Scott @dough whatever happened after stolen tie fighter anyways?
  • Options
    Well, the debate is settled #randomnobodies are the number 1 guild on the leaderboard.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Options
    Scott @dough whatever happened after stolen tie fighter anyways?

everybody moved on to various guilds, some stepped away altogether myself included for a short while... from an administrative standpoint it's an absolute luxury just to be a regular shmoe and who just shows up for Raids... as u know it's different now though since ModRoids, since the hammer came down on hopping.. almost like a different game now... big up Lirg, hope everything is great with u.