Emperor Demise event/bundle issue

On Monday morning I purchased the Emperor's Demose bundle with about 10 hours left in the event timer. Instead of receiving the bundle, I was given 5840 crystals. The bundle was purchases to get the last character to 7* needed to complete the event. I opened a request and received a reponse about 4 hours after the event ended requesting I call in and not use the email request. Well, after being suspending for "'making a false claim" I finally received a one time exception and was awarded the item I paid for. Unfortunately, by the time I received my bundle, the event was long gone. I have been trying to get it corrected since Monday. Given the rarity of the event, I am extremely displeased. I have asked repeatedly for the rewards I would have received for completing the event and keep getting stone walled. Has anyone else had a similar ossue or situation? I understand mistakes happen, but as much money as gets poured into thi game by some, it should be expected some level of quality service and resolution should be provided in a timely manner.

Replies