Turn meter order after ST Han taunts

tRRRey
2782 posts Member
So currently my ST Han is at 211 speed with Lando lead, which isn't amazing but it's working well so far.
What I was wondering was what speed does the rest of my team (Lando lead, Anakin, Palpatine, Sun Fac) have to be so I can make sure the turn order is consistent.

Ideally it would go ST Han, Anakin/Palpatine, Lando, Sun Fac
I would love to hear how droid teams running JE figured out their squad's turn order :smile:
https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
Make Zader Great Again!

Replies

• Options
    Good thing i found this thread because i was just about to open a thread on this subject myself. I was wondering the same thing as you...namely what are the speed breaking points? Seems TI has experts on this subject, hope they pop in here.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's simple math. 211 x .7 = 147.7

So any toon with 148 speed will get 100% TM and go right after Han in random order, make the other toons 147, 146, etc in the order that you want them to attack
  • Options
    The problem is that STH give 30% tm when he taunts. If you want to maintain turn order your toons need to be painfully slow or STH insanely fast. The problem if your other toons are to slow it give opportunity for the opponent to attack STH after he taunts which gives 20% tm to all your other toons, which again messes with turn order.

Turn orders with droids is easier to achieve because Je is able to reach insanely fast speeds. My Je isn't even as fast as he could be at a speed of 280. I use jawas not droids but the idea is the same.
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    It's simple math. 211 x .7 = 147.7

So any toon with 148 speed will get 100% TM and go right after Han in random order, make the other toons 147, 146, etc in the order that you want them to attack

Cool ty. It's a lot more work than i thought.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm I guess using Ackbar lead would make it a lot easier to manipulate the turn order
    Something like Ackbar lead, Anakin, Palpatine, ST Han, Lando
    Turn order would be Han, Ackbar, Lando x2, Anakin, Palpatine
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Hmm I guess using Ackbar lead would make it a lot easier to manipulate the turn order

I have AA as the only one not filled by STH and Lando faster than the others. Lando's 1st is w/o tactical genius but his 2nd, likely with Offense Up is a double.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

I have AA as the only one not filled by STH and Lando faster than the others. Lando's 1st is w/o tactical genius but his 2nd, likely with Offense Up is a double.

Interesting, what's your speed modded to?
    Make Zader Great Again!