Shipment refresh

Does anyone else want to see new heros in the shipments? Arena has ****, only two semi decent light side and the OP Sidious. Squad is terrible to get at 400, I feel like that outlet should be 300. Galatic war is fine, but I would just prefer an all around refresh or even a shuffle. What does everyone else think?

Replies

• Options
    I'd just like to see more choices added. Removing players will hurt farming efforts...
  • Options
    I agree. I play for the heros, I like certain ones. I would love Kit Fisto or Aalya Secura for my team, yet have no way of farming them. Even when I do get them, I get them at 2, 3, 4 stars and can never move them. What is the point of even having them in the game?
  • Options
    I'd like it if they added say 1 random character to a shipment, it's not going to let you 7 star a character easily but if you're farming them in cantina/hard it will help you get along a bit. Otherwise I'm happy with the shipments from GW and Arena.

Only shipments that annoy me are the actual shipments, as a level 61 I don't really have a use for having multiple mk1 items in the shipments