Daily Rouge Event

I like the daily event it's definitely new and we love new but I feel as if it should get progressively harder each day you beat it.

Not to go on a tangent but it would make sense if GW worked on the same concept, each time you successfully complete it, the harder it will be. I.e. The first time you complete GW the total power of all teams faced is X, after first completion it goes up to X + Y or however you build out the formula.

Replies

• Options
    Wouldn't mind a Daily Blush and Mascara-Event as well!
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind a Daily Blush and Mascara-Event as well!

:D

• Options
    Easy, breezy, beautiful Jyn Erso
  • Options
    I would love to see John Cena added to the game but neither will happen so hence forward please make sure comments are in regards to the op
  • Options
    Kramer wrote: »
    I would love to see John Cena added to the game but neither will happen so hence forward please make sure comments are in regards to the op
    They are responding to your post.
    Not nice to poke fun at a typo, but technically they are responding to your post title.(rouge vs rogue)

And no. Then GW will get to a point where it's impossible to beat, because you have a ceiling of potential power but you're suggesting a GW that increases in difficulty forever? Really?
  • Options
    I dont get why so many people spell rogue 'rouge' lol

as an X-men fan its been driving me crazy since I was a kid, everyone always spelt Rogue's name incorrectly

/end rant
  • Options
    How many shards now for him 5?
  • Options
    So at some point it will be unbeatable? Or am I understanding it not correctly ? ****, some people already struggle to beat it WITHOUT your silly idea xD
  • Options
    Kramer wrote: »

John Cena would destroy all in arena. He'd kick out of every move then hit a finishing blow on his opponent.
  • Options
    Wow whose to say it would become impossible the increase would be very small but the rewards would increase as well. You're characters and full squad evolve and become stronger over time to match up