missing gear...again

wantowan2
38 posts Member
edited September 2016
This is just the last time this has happened. A char needs a piece of gear. I find it and acquire it. I this case, it needed 2 of it. I look inside and it was a mk 3 communicator. So it needed 10/5. I purchased more energy so I had 175/139. It took all that to get my 10 pcs. I go back now to craft the gear and now I don't have enough. 10/5 only got me one pc.
This is pretty common for me. It is hard to notice sometimes but now I look for it and it has really added up. It happens with shards and crystals from time to time. This is a very expensive game it is hard enough to get what you want out of it. This would suck with fictional money! I have spent too much money already. Please look into this please and get back to me, thank you.

495-968-423

Replies

• Doggirl211
    240 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have had this happen to me a LOT also. At first, I really just thought I was seeing things or hadn't added things up correctly, because usually it happens on those pieces that need 2 of an item that needs 2 of another item that needs 5, to fully craft. So, by my math, I need 20 total of that item to craft the piece (assuming I have all the other required pieces, which I always do) .

For example, the MK8 Fabritec Data Pad requires 2× MK2 Sienar Holo Projector. That requires 2× MK3 Arakyd Droid Caller, which requires 5× MK3 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage each. The total number of MK3 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage needed for the piece should be 20. 10 for each Sienar Holo Projector. So, I collect 20 and go to craft my piece, and it only crafts a single Data Pad then tells me I'm completely out of Droid Caller Salvage.

This is the most common gear this bug happens to me with,by far. It's been happening to me for months and I have fallen SO far behind in gear acquisition because I'm having to spend at least double energy/time to craft the same piece others are crafting. It's pretty infuriating and discouraging.
  • Options
    Ya, I doubted it could have been wrong as well. Then you start paying attention to it.
  • Options
    It just happened again and it is also with Liea. I was going to get mk viii weapon pods but also happened to get 3-mk iv key pads. When I go back to the charactor, 0, nothing in the key pad count. Just think of all the ones I missed. That's hundreds of real dollars!!!
  • Options
    I've had the same thing happen a while back
  • Options
    Yep I've gotten ripped off of raid gear something like 8 times now. No help from here whatsoever. Call customer service and they just send you here where nothing gets resolved unless hundreds of people complain at once
  • Options
    I just noticed this first time the other day, bought gear in the store, go back to characters to upgrade gear and gear is NOT there
  • wantowan2
    38 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yep I've gotten ripped off of raid gear something like 8 times now. No help from here whatsoever. Call customer service and they just send you here where nothing gets resolved unless hundreds of people complain at once

You would think that they would be more reasonable seeing as the software hasn't even reached v.1 yet. Its at something like v0.5xxx. Clearly they haven't felt confident enough to bring it to prime time yet. Makes you wonder why they would actually have the stones to charge peeps real money for game cash. If the game is prone to dropping off parts left and right, spend all you want, its all uphill.

Where else can you go and you have a, best guess, a 1 in 3 to 1 in 5 chance of getting what you paid for? Say you went to the car dealership and you buy a new car. But there is a catch! You will have to buy 4 cars and you might get one?!?! And then! You wake up the next day, look out the window to see your nice new car and BAM! The dealership took it back!? lol And oh ya, you just so happen to actually need 50 of the cars. All cuz you wanted to play a "FREE" game. Haha

That said I might look the other way if, following my metaphor, I woke up tomorrow and I had a maxed out Yoda and Palatine. Seriously.