Why aren't these guys in Chromium?

I've noticed the past few FTP character introductions have not been added to the Chromium data packs, I'm wondering why not? Anyone with insight (yes, I occasionally purchase packs when I'm bored) .... Cheif Nebit, Jawa Scavenger, Wedge Antilles and B2 Super Battle Droid (ok, Wedge and B2 are new additions, but Kit Fisto has been changed from 10 to 12 shards, so it has been updated).

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting you would think they would add them to get some money for them
  • Options
    Once the game gets so many toons in chromium is it even worth the odds to buy them? Seems like once you have a lot of the toons in those packs it is silly to spend money on them.

*I never thought they were worth it so I may be biased.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    TastyPants wrote: »
    Once the game gets so many toons in chromium is it even worth the odds to buy them? Seems like once you have a lot of the toons in those packs it is silly to spend money on them.

*I never thought they were worth it so I may be biased.

I did find shipments better but if you are just starting out and willing to spend chromium is quick way to build your roster
  • Options
    chroniums are only good if:

a) you're brand new player looking to get a small edge and variety

b) whale looking to 7* some toons right from the get go.

but yeah I agree it's odd they would not put them in there
  • QuentinOllah38
    64 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Funny, because I've never considered buying shards in the shipments because it works out to 80 crystals per shard. Granted, you KNOW what you're getting. Whereas, if you buy the 8-pack, you get 26-32 crystals per shard (depending on chromium exclusive or not)... It just seems like a better deal despite the RNG (plus I'm still working on Greivous, so any extra shards go to him).
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Funny, because I've never considered buying shards in the shipments because it works out to 80 crystals per shard. Granted, you KNOW what you're getting. Whereas, if you buy the 8-pack, you get 26-32 crystals per shard (depending on chromium exclusive or not)... It just seems like a better deal despite the RNG (plus I'm still working on Greivous, so any extra shards go to him).

All depends on what your are working on for sure. I could personally care less about GG and have the majority of the Chromium exclusives.
  • Options
    Makes little difference to P2P since they will just have bought Aurodium packs and maxed out early anyway.

Chromium packs are a bit of a lottery, and a pricey way to get your toons. At least with shipments you know exactly what you're getting, and can make a sure-thing decision about them. And they cost you crystals anyway.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Fodder1978 wrote: »
    Makes little difference to P2P since they will just have bought Aurodium packs and maxed out early anyway.

Chromium packs are a bit of a lottery, and a pricey way to get your toons. At least with shipments you know exactly what you're getting, and can make a sure-thing decision about them. And they cost you crystals anyway.

You really think there have been no added P2P added in last 3 months? There are new P2P players added all the time that did not have access to the Aud pack and would like to get him quicker.
  • Options
    Forget Chromium, F2P characters should be in *Bronzium*...
  • Fodder1978
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

You really think there have been no added P2P added in last 3 months? There are new P2P players added all the time that did not have access to the Aud pack and would like to get him quicker.

Wallet Warriors already do well enough. Guess they'll actually have to work for it for a change?
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Wallet Warriors already do well enough. Guess they'll actually have to work for it for a change?

My statement still stands true. You stated "Makes little difference to P2P since they will just have bought Aurodium packs and maxed out early anyway." which is not true as P2P have been added since is Aud Pack went away.