Current Character Meta

I have been away from the game for a very long time and just returned back to the game and my characters are woefully underpowered, and dont seem as good as they once were. The characters that I have are Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Kylo Ren, Qui Gon Jen, and Luminari Unduli. What other characters should I work on??

Replies

• RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    U got along way to go it sounds like, but the fastest meta u could acheive is droids i think.. Get ig88 from arena, and ig86 from gw, then hk47, then nebit from arena, and maybe poggle the lesser, or sth or somthing. Will take time but can compete with even the strong palp teams..but the toons you have are pretty much useless without palpatine. Lumi is pretty good until u get to about rank 100-150 in arena. Lvl and gear qgj asap too. Sid, kylo, and vader really have no use without strong synergys.
    Mod wise you will want to farm 5* health mods and look for speed on them, offense, and protection, or potency.. Hp if u have to depending on the toon.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    B2 and Aayla r farmable now and strong in a lot of different comps.
  • Options
    rebels rebels and rebels
  • Options
    There's actually a pretty good balance in the meta currently if you ask me.

A lot of different teams that perform well
  • Options
    Emperor palpatine is great for both with and empire teams.
    Marshawn Lynch lil baby stiff arm
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

+1
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Right.

A lot of diversity and I like it. Some teams are obviously stronger than the others but nonetheless, it goes like that in every game.
  • Options
    there is a lot of diversity, but the more things change the more things stay the same ...

a lot of character diversity, but the constant is that all mods, regardless of type of mods, have speed bonus (either primary (the arrow) or as secondary stats). I typically rank 20-5 but since I dont have each toon with all speed mods, now its harder to stay better than 20.

I love the diversity, but hate that speed has become so important given the cost and grind to find either a primary speed mod or speed as secondary stats. I liked it more actually when it was a single toon and a toss up of rng (ie the Poe days where rng had some factor in who went first). I have EP's and StHans w/ over 200 speed going before my most of my rebel team even w/ ackbar lead.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    there is a lot of diversity, but the more things change the more things stay the same ...

a lot of character diversity, but the constant is that all mods, regardless of type of mods, have speed bonus (either primary (the arrow) or as secondary stats). I typically rank 20-5 but since I dont have each toon with all speed mods, now its harder to stay better than 20.

I love the diversity, but hate that speed has become so important given the cost and grind to find either a primary speed mod or speed as secondary stats. I liked it more actually when it was a single toon and a toss up of rng (ie the Poe days where rng had some factor in who went first). I have EP's and StHans w/ over 200 speed going before my most of my rebel team even w/ ackbar lead.

Speed has always been important, regardless of meta... since QGJ, obviously. There's no other way around it or any option of avoiding it. I am not a fan of it either but we have to take this for granted and accept the fact that it won't disappear over the night.
  • Options
    I wish i could phase out qgj