Mods are everywhere! How do you keep up?

TL,DR: How do you keep up with the logistics of assigning/swapping mods to your toons?

Every team that participates in some high-level battles needs to be modded: that is Arena, Raid (1 or 2 teams), now Rebels for the MM Event, sometimes Scoundrels, faction-teams for the Mod challenges, perhaps GW too?...

I must have like 20 toons that have some mods on them, most of them probably not the best available ones.

If I want to try a new toon in Arena for instance, I have to mod him as well, with somewhat competitive mods. Which usually means I have to rip them off some other toon, then not forget to bring them back if I need that toon again (e.g. for a Raid). The logistics of this is really cumbersome and every time, it takes me half an hour.

How do you keep up? Do you have a huge collection and mod like 20-25 toons permanently, or like me you somewhat swap them around? Did you find a good way to organize your mods so the good ones don't end up on a toon you use once a month, and if you want to enlist, say, a new DPS in your Arena squad, you know where are the mods you need in order to give him a honest chance? Like maybe mod profiles, templates,... ?

I have more than 400 mods now and haven't sold one. Do you regularly sell the ones that look average? Are you selling e.g. tenacity mods and risk regret it if there's a revamp in tenacity mechanics?...
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

323 posts Member
    Options
    @Tiggus
    PjawXVF.jpg
    gbAmkEO.jpg
    yGxpuQX.jpg
    ximKmmj.jpg
    X6ScFFA.jpg
    Gp0FMlw.jpg
    ximKmmj.jpg

I've sold a lot as well... All the toons I use are fully modded plus some of the ones I don't. I've wasted a lot of money finding ones that are perfect. Honestly, its getting to the point where you almost have to purchase mods to get the "perfect" mods....
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    @Tiggus
    PjawXVF.jpg
    gbAmkEO.jpg
    yGxpuQX.jpg
    ximKmmj.jpg
    X6ScFFA.jpg
    Gp0FMlw.jpg
    ximKmmj.jpg

I've sold a lot as well... All the toons I use are fully modded plus some of the ones I don't. I've wasted a lot of money finding ones that are perfect. Honestly, its getting to the point where you almost have to purchase mods to get the "perfect" mods....

If you have that many 5* fully geared, then you must have had to spend some serious credits. Did you complete all the mod challenges or did you just rack up hella before the drop rate got nerfed?
    Marshawn Lynch lil baby stiff arm