Please fix broken RNGod

Hi,
The RNG algorithm this game run is Of very poor quality. Given the amount of money that is being sunk into this game it seems fair to feed a bit back into a decent algorithm

A few days ago I kept track of two things:

1) attempts at storm trooper shards - 16 attempts, zero shards. Probability (binomial distribution) = 1%
2) RG basic in arena, 10 hits not a single stun although potency around 69% and max tenacity of opponents was 30% (no decreased potency effects on me or increased tenacity on them eg no palpy lead etc). Assuming a base fail rate of 15%, Probability = less than 1 in 1,000,000

Probability of co-occurrence of these events 1 in 100,000,000

I realise that chains of the same outcome do appear in random data but I repeatedly see this, fighting evasion teams in the arena is a joke - it's all or nothing most of the time. The distributions are stuffed.

Note that the fact that over a large amount of trials, the probabliliteis fit (as demonstrated on a number of YouTube vids) is not the only sign of a good algorithm - evidently what it does is chain unlikely events in order to meet the probability criterion

Eg if it's (e.g.) working to 20 trials, with a 25% success rate and the first 15 are fails then It chains 5 successes next

(Not to say that it is working to 20 trials but u get the idea.)

The variable schedule of reinforcement is addictive enough as it is, no need to make it worse by these ridiculous and frustrating runs of RNGod love then RNGod hate ...

Please make the Janus RNGod a bit less two-faced ...

Replies