The Deadly Padawans Need You!!

Dear SWGOH players,

We are seeking players to join our fun new guild, The Deadly Padawans. We comprise of friendly, experienced, active leaders & officers who mentor members to not only strengthen the guild and, most importantly, aid in the progress of all guild members. We will give you an opportunity to learn tips and tricks that will help you be a top SWGOH player. We are a multi-region guild but mostly GMT. If interested, please post your ally code so we could get back to you.

Hope to see you soon.

MichaelB9289
Leader of The Deadly Padawans
Ally code 438-236-615

Replies

• Options
    how man ppl in the guild?
  • Options
    There are about 10 right now. Friendly players. Its a nice guild to join.
  • Options
    If your interested we are currently 33/50 and need a few more players to jump from tierVI to tierVII raids. We use line app to communicate and my id is tasz14 if you want to discuss further. Guild reset is gmt
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Michael,

This is Fluke. I updated my Ipad and my game estarted from scratch! ! I have to see if I can resent it some how. I will rejoin the Guild when I can.
  • Options
    Michael,

I have submitted a bug report. It will take them 24 hours to get back to me. If you can still see my Ally Code on my name please post it here. They might need it to restore my settings.

Thanks,

Fluke
  • Options
    Mike,

I'm screwed. EA can not restore my Game settings as I was not linked with Game Center. Sorry mate. The best I can do is attempt to get back to Level 22 and rejoin the guild, but I'm really upset that I put so much effort into the game reached Level 76 and have to restart over.

Fluke
  • Options
    Disregard all of that drama. I'm back in at my previous level and in the Guild!

For some reason my Ipad update reset my game and logged me out of Game Center. EA Sports recommends you log back into Game Center to restore your settings. I logged back in with what I thought was the Apple ID on my Ipad, but was still at Level 1.

I just attempted a second Apple ID with Game Center and it saved my progress! So relieved. At least I bumped this post a few times. ;)