Scoundrel team viability

So I had a couple bucks I didn't mind gambling, and I now have 5 scoundrels to theoretically complete a team:
4* Lando (L)
5* Chewie
4* Boba
4* Cad Bane
4* Nute Gunray (yuck)

While I love the idea of playing a full matching set, I just don't see how this team really synergizes. Is this actually a viable team comp or are the devs just having a laugh?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Remove Mr yuck and add greedo.
    Also, you may have a non scoundrel, just like droid teams aren't 5 droids. Luminara will add a lot
  • Options
    Lando and Cad Bane aren't farmable for starters. That may quash any dreams of a Scoundrel squad if you aren't ready to fork out another few hundred dollars.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    This is why I hope they add Jabba the Hutt and he is tank and scoundrel. With a taunt + great bonuses for scoundrel team mates
  • Options
    I really want scoundrel team (i prefer a bounty hunter team btw), but will be hard. Cad Bane is really bad and you need pay a hundred of euros/dollars (why¿?¿?¿?), Bobba a little meh, Han not bad at all, Greedo need a fix on thermal detonator, Lando is awesome but need to pay, Chewiee isnt a great thing, etc etc...

And next character will be probably payin... Jango, Aurra, Ree Yees, Embo or Bossk. Is really sad, i love bounty hunters on star wars ****.

And will help if they add 'scoundrel' on IG86.

Sorry my english